Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Frustrated being black

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
When your black there is stereotypes people expect me to have. To be loud, to be a thug, to be an athlete, to be tall but I am neither of those. I am actually judged by other black girls as disgusting. Other races see me as invisible but black girls actually hate me badly. When I speak to them they are filled with disgust and anger.

@Cash lets gas the nigger :feelsaww:

Monkey moment

this is now a nigger hate thread:feelscomfy:

Same, it’s why I despise black women for it. They’d prefer blatant stupidity and recklessness over someone intelligent and decent. Are you lightskin black or darkskin black?

Same, it’s why I despise black women for it. They’d prefer blatant stupidity and recklessness over someone intelligent and decent. Are you lightskin black or darkskin black?
darkskin black which makes it even worse :cryfeels:

When your black there is stereotypes people expect me to have. To be loud, to be a thug, to be an athlete, to be tall but I am neither of those. I am actually judged by other black girls as disgusting. Other races see me as invisible but black girls actually hate me badly. When I speak to them they are filled with disgust and anger.
thugmaxxing can be a solution

Chimp ventured to far out of this habitat(african jungle) if i had to guess :feelscomfy:
black girls would have liked him since he wass a thug. A blackcel focused on doing well in school gets no girls.

thugmaxxing can be a solution
it's easier said than done honestly. Black girls can read you like an open book, they know if you're actually a thug or not. Other races could be fooled but I've tried to do the thugmaxing its difficult and I don't want to go to jail.

it's easier said than done honestly. Black girls can read you like an open book, they know if you're actually a thug or not. Other races could be fooled but I've tried to do the thugmaxing its difficult and I don't want to go to jail.
how tall are you?

Move to a white lefty area and try to guilt trip young foids into dating you. Sex=reparations
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 05 um 214102

Just find middle aged cuckold couples. In the west there’s so many bluepiller cucks you don’t even have to thugmaxx to become a Tyrone if you’re dark skinned and have a big dick.

Also I’d add more racism to this hate thread but I can’t top those previous memes :feelshaha:

I can relate, I've always noticed how Black foids ignore me. Not to mention, other Blacks have always told me that I act too "white"

darkskin black which makes it even worse :cryfeels:
I’d say light skin is a bit worse, we get awful stereotypes about us like having small dicks and being weak and feminine.

I’d say light skin is a bit worse, we get awful stereotypes about us like having small dicks and being weak and feminine.
Yes I won’t lie, I hate that stereotype that lightskin have to face. Sorry about that man.

That's also why our race isn't advancing. I am lucky to be blessed with a much above average IQ and a good length (in all senses of the word) but that's because my Black mother was wise enough to pick a White man to sire me. My fully Black cousins tend to all be "barely intelligible monkeys". :feelswhat:

But being Black automatically means that all women of all races assume that you're a thug and they only want White thugs.

You remind me of Kent, Baraka, Oreoman

T

That video doesn’t load for me bro

You should post the one where the black foid is hanged by nazis

sure man :feelsaww: