Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck niggers.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
My shift just started ( it was about 10mins past). I went outside to grab a shopping cart to take the returns for my section. While I was turning i saw this nigger playing and after kissed his white girl friend.
They looked to be in their 30's but the girl looked older.

I'm frustrated as a black, I'm rotting in a baggie job while someone the same color , prob same race as me is doing good with white girls.

Death to all sexhavers.

Fuck the niggers

enough time on this forum will turn the most charcoal black motherfucker into a nazi. We could put a black supremacist here for a month and he will come out screaming kkk

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: Black with BBC and still a wagecuck with no companion. Its over for you

My shift just started ( it was about 10mins past). I went outside to grab a shopping cart to take the returns for my section. While I was turning i saw this nigger playing and after kissed his white girl friend.
They looked to be in their 30's but the girl looked older.

I'm frustrated as a black, I'm rotting in a baggie job while someone the same color , prob same race as me is doing good with white girls.
go work at blacked.com

enough time on this forum will turn the most charcoal black motherfucker into a nazi. We could put a black supremacist here for a month and he will come out screaming kkk
Brutal

I´ve got a feeling, that black men hate other blacks more, than other races.
Black afro-american culture is dead

Having 8 incher and black.
You are not an incel.
subtryones got it all

Hating blacks as a black, brutal
I hate the fact they validate the stereotype that black just be rapper , athlete low high , vulgar , loud,... Etc @SupremeGentleCel

I´ve got a feeling, that black men hate other blacks more, than other races.
Black afro-american culture is dead
I exaggerated in the post.
I can stand them but I don't like them a lot

Above this
Well ig being a black with 6-7" is nothing special.
Unless you go for white foids who never been blacked and tell them you have the black standard lol

Well ig being a black with 6-7" is nothing special.
Unless you go for white foids who never been blacked and tell them you have the black standard lol
Yeah
That's also why I want to go to Asia

I feel you brother, I hate seeing it too (Especially when it's a black dude dating outside of his race)

Total nice day
Shitty day.
While I'm in break I saw this tall big black man with a short white girl.

Before going to break I saw this tall black man with boots, with a short white girl.

Do you think there are places the average black man get girls? Without the need to get tattooed, thugmaxed,... Etc
Moneymaxx unfortunately. Other than that no, unless we become thugs or athletes. there is no way for us average black dudes to get pussy

You should have started a fight with him

Friendly fire . I agree though

cart pusher and bagger is a classic inkwell job