Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Frustration won't go away

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
It's the worst feeling in the world, I want to do something horrible just because of It, It's crazy how much I hate women now they constantly play games, they have no empathy they are so evil ARGHHHHHHH at some point I cannot take this anymore I cannot live like this I have to do something

LDAR already, I don't know what are you waiting for (unless you're high IQcel, then you can STEMmax all the way).

:lasereyes:

It is not unreasonable nor illogical to dislike them for their gaslighting of truecels, denial of their own nature and the blackpill, and supporting of rampant degeneracy and hypergamy; see below for more on how they might treat you... :feelswhere:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:
Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

Not much can be done, if you go extreme there is no turning back.

You see exactly how like they are, knowing that only a crazy person would want an relationship with them. Its being touch hungry is what bothers me the most.

GOD I don't know what to do, I have to think about it

You see exactly how like they are, knowing that only a crazy person would want an relationship with them. Its being touch hungry is what bothers me the most.
Same touch starved is what bothers me too but bro you've been on this forum since 2020 how do you guys don't go crazy?

Same touch starved is what bothers me too but bro you've been on this forum since 2020 how do you guys don't go crazy?
Theres nothing i can do, slowly you give up on everything.

People say shit like go out, have some fun, meet people. Until you go out and all people already have their friends and no one wants to be your friend. You sit alone while everyone ignore you.

Its ironic its easier to meet friends online and feel less lonely while being at home than going out.