Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FTM tranny realizes she's incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FTMMen/comments/17hftzg/am_i_wrong_for_thinking_that_there_are_very_few/

Maybe it's just because I'm ugly asf and live in a city where the LGBT community is insanely racist but whenever I log onto trans spaces, I always get downvoted for saying that the vast majority of cis people have no interest in trans people no matter how much you say otherwise or "only date cis people".

Most people don't even know what trans is if you ask them to define it and many haven't actually met a trans person in real life. Of studies done, over 90% of cis people have said they wouldn't date a trans person and those that would majorly were open to trans women (pre op mostly) and of the few into trans men, most would date a pre-op trans men, virtually none for post op and we all know why that is.

Imagine willingly going from a roastie with infinite options to a tranny freak incel :feelskek:

FTM trannies are the absolute dumbest retards alive

Imagine being a foid (ftm) and still lose the game

the subreddit name seems kinda redundant

Why would a man want to date a group of "people" that despise them (Faggots)?

Not to mention Faggots are also Chad-Only. If you are Sub-5 you are ALSO invisible to these "people".

Yes you are one of us tranny enjoy a life of loneliness

Be born ugly as the sex that can easily recieve love and affection anyways.
Get a sex change.
Profit.

She would've had more options by just not pretending to be a man by mutilating her body, and claiming to be lesbian instead.

There’s a reason almost all FTMs de-transition. It’s like going from Very Easy with cheats to Nightmare Mode.

Not to mention Faggots are also Chad-Only. If you are Sub-5 you are ALSO invisible to these "people".
Idk a lot of fags will fuck anything. Stats and studies suggest they have way more sexual partners on average, also I’ve seen quite a few users on here claim to have been hit on by faggots

Fkn brutal.

Women are stupid and fooled by the (((people))).

”INCELS ARE TOXIC”

*Turns into a sub 6’0 neckbeard*

”BAWWWW NOW I AM AN INCEL!”

Jfl, it is easy for women to become incel. Just go ftm.
Everytime a ftm woman ropes, I celebrate. Two birds in one stone, a woman and a tranny.

@Intellau_Celistic what you think about ftm.

Last edited:
No sane person would ever date a tranny.

That's the kind of truth she/her/wtf should have acknowledged before butchering itself.

Why would she do that, is she retarded?

Why would a man want to date a group of "people" that despise them (Faggots)?

LGBT freaks shit on straight guys all the time. LGBT ‘people’ should kill themselves, they don’t even deserve to be called human.

Last edited:
Imagine being a foid (ftm) and still lose the game
Ftm's sole existance has been transformed to being pumped and dumped by severe mentalcels larping support for their occult ideology.

Hope more women become FTM trannies and suffer like we do

Overall Troonies are insane if they think anyone will remotely treat them as normal. You are an abberation against nature Troonie and you will be treated as such.

LGBT freaks shit on straight guys all the time. LGBT ‘people’ should kill themselves, they don’t even deserve to be called human.
they shit on all of us too

Destroyed her own life

The moment when I learned that "trans men" are women to men instead of men to women, I realised how disgusting the English language is.

The moment when I learned that "trans men" are women to men instead of men to women, I realised how disgusting the English language is.
It's more like the state of the current discourse. "Trans men" referring to "foid" trannies should be standard, but alas it isn't because that is not hecking wholesome to xheir sensitivities

It's more like the state of the current discourse. "Trans men" referring to "foid" trannies should be standard, but alas it isn't because that is not hecking wholesome to xheir sensitivities
This is why the English language has to be completely forgotten and erased from existence. This is coming from me, and Anglophone Little Russian who hates his native language preferring English, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back