Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FTM tranny redditor now understand the hard reality of being a man in 2022

M

MaskedMan

Self-banned
-
1661700908864573.png

Fucking lol

"she" went full blackpilled

welcome to the club :lul:

From tutorial mode to nightmare mode with no restart button.

Not my problem:smonk:

women when they're held to the same standard as men :feelsrope:

If you choose to be a man in this age. Your Dumb.

Sounds like my life except it's always been that way. I guess she needs to man up and pull herself up by the bootstraps now, right? She'll find the right one eventually if she fixes her personality. /s

right I saw one like this before it's pretty funny

@PPEcel
pin this

Honestly mods should create a ftm megathread permanently

Even as a sub5 "male", her entire life before transitioning was the ultimate privilege. Memories never die.

Men that are born unattractive will never have that.

We are not the same.

These trannies and faggots are so mentally ill, yet society pretends they’re normal while accusing us heterosexual incels of being the abnormal ones

:feelskek::feelskek:

This world is a joke

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I can’t even take anything seriously anymore

It's always funny seeing all these foids being deluded by the lie that men live a life of privilege being hit by brutal reality.

1661700908864573.png

Fucking lol

"she" went full blackpilled
Im glad this subhuman walked away in tears from a pseudo-cold approach :society:

"Does anyone know what I can do?"

Kys :feelsdevil:

Welcome to Hell :feelsdevil:

Hope she ropes horribly soon.

No sympathy. Hope she ropes

only :feelsrope::feelsrope: await that retard

good riddance, destroying your body is Darwin level shit

Kekfuel. No going back that way, now. Good luck living in ULTRA NIGHTMARE MODE for the rest of your life, tranny. :lul:

welcome to hell tranny

Sounds like my life except it's always been that way. I guess she needs to man up and pull herself up by the bootstraps now, right? She'll find the right one eventually if she fixes her personality. /s
She needs to man up, stop being entitled and stop complain.

It's always funny seeing all these foids being deluded by the lie that men live a life of privilege being hit by brutal reality.
Reminds me of two Russian females who came to work in the army and there shocked how men were treated. They never saw such humiliation before. They don't even knew it was possible.

Supreme kek. I would what the replies are. Probably full of :bluepill: and :soy:.

You can find posts like this in abundance. Women are naturally short. So when they begin to pass as male, many of them are already very short anyway so their value to others is already diminished.

The most interesting thing to me about cases like this. They were able to be loved and valued before, i'm sure their personality didn't change. Their confidence will certainly have risen because they now feel like the person they feel they are. Something many of them admit. So if they still have a good enough personality to be valued by others and they have confidence... What must be the driving factor of these kind of reactions :waitwhat::waitwhat: it's almost like being a male, especially one thats not considered perfect or near perfect, comes with a massive host of issues and obstacles.

For most FTM trannies, the only people they will get will be gay men that don't mind fucking a pussy instead of an ass kek.

You can find posts like this in abundance. Women are naturally short. So when they begin to pass as male, many of them are already very short anyway so their value to others is already diminished.

The most interesting thing to me about cases like this. They were able to be loved and valued before, i'm sure their personality didn't change. Their confidence will certainly have risen because they now feel like the person they feel they are. Something many of them admit. So if they still have a good enough personality to be valued by others and they have confidence... What must be the driving factor of these kind of reactions :waitwhat::waitwhat: it's almost like being a male, especially one thats not considered perfect or near perfect, comes with a massive host of issues and obstacles.
Don't say that too loud. An irrefutable proof that what we're saying is right since the beginning would crash their brains in no time :feelskek:

Don't say that too loud. An irrefutable proof that what we're saying is right since the beginning would crash their brains in no time :feelskek:
Oh dont worry, they'd just ignore it and forget about it. They have too to keep up their delusions

Hopefully (s)he goes 41% soon

Women will never be able to understand us or what we have to face until they actually have to live out our lives.
Even as a sub5 "male", her entire life before transitioning was the ultimate privilege.
FTM is a far bigger joke than its reverse. The average MTF is a failed male grasping at inherent female value. As pitiable as that is, it pales in comparison to the average FTM, a perfectly fine female throwing away her first-class ticket to go sit in the cargo hold out of sheer ignorance of its existence.

Even funnier is that it's all due to the involution of feminism itself. First, women collectively delude themselves into thinking that men have it good via the apex fallacy. Then, the most gullible and bought-in of those women jump ship to live in a man's world. Finally, they are rudely awakened to the harsh reality that the felicity of most women's lives is above that of 99% of men, and that they now permanently belong to the 99% in the cargo hold.

Gave away her privileges to feel like a "man" fucking dumbass women. Now she understands what it means to be a subhuman

FTM is a far bigger joke than its reverse. The average MTF is a failed male grasping at inherent female value. As pitiable as that is, it pales in comparison to the average FTM, a perfectly fine female throwing away her first-class ticket to go sit in the cargo hold out of sheer ignorance of its existence.

Even funnier is that it's all due to the involution of feminism itself. First, women collectively delude themselves into thinking that men have it good via the apex fallacy. Then, the most gullible and bought-in of those women jump ship to live in a man's world. Finally, they are rudely awakened to the harsh reality that the felicity of most women's lives is above that of 99% of men, and that they now permanently belong to the 99% in the cargo hold.
Which is why I cannot feel any ounce of pity for those FTM trannies. I despise them beyond imagination.

41% gonna become 42%

no sympathy suffer cunt

Honestly mods should create a ftm megathread permanently
This fr. It is so lifefuel to see such irrefutable proof of lookism in soyciety. "Only dumb thots are that shallow bro :soy::soy:"

Women only learn it the hard way. They always think we have it better and shit but once they actually look like a man they are faced with the harsh brutal reality men live in.

Crickets from IT

Nightmare mode is definitely a fair step up from tutorial mode, I have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back