[Serious] Fuck asian parents

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Posts
6,934
Online
58d 11h 36m
When guilt tripping with Confucian sounding bullshit doesn’t work, proceed to hurl a bunch of pathetic insults out of butthurt. I was just thinking the whole time, “please put your hands on me out of anger, old man.”
Just my luck tho, I happen to be moving out in less than a week :feelsautistic:
 
JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Posts
985
Online
39d 13h 37m
Non white parents (excluding Hispanics) are the worst. As if being ethnic and having low SMV wasn’t bad enough, you get shit parents too :feelsrope:
 
anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,256
Online
3d 4h 54m
good that you are moving out then
 
MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

alcoholic failurecel
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Posts
9,128
Online
77d 15h 8m
lucky bastard
 
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikicel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
3,495
Online
110d 13h 16m
I wish that my parents cared about my education as much as asian parents do, maybe then I would have had a higher IQ.
 
HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Posts
6,934
Online
58d 11h 36m
Non white parents (excluding Hispanics) are the worst. As if being ethnic and having low SMV wasn’t bad enough, you get shit parents too :feelsrope:
Ain’t that the truth
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
5,701
Online
79d 22h 42m
It's over for ricecels
 
ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Posts
3,309
Online
61d 1h 14m
Asian parents are definitely the worst, and I think they are 20% responsible for the ricemans situation, with the other 80% being genetics (one could argue genetics come from the parents who chose to reproduce and pass on that genetic code, knowing there was 50% chance it would be a boy).

The false, irrelevant expectations they put in the kids break their spirit, and rule out any creativity or alphaness the kids may have.

And when the kid gets to his teens and looks around and sees the alphas and normies getting value reciprocated by society, and starts to question it, the parents just say don't worry son, they're different, and feed him all that blue pill shit that study hard and I will get a used up noodle to marry you who's fucked 50 white chads and normies before that.

They realise the kid will rope if he sees reality, so they just make sure he stays in his own riceman world, so he only has to compete with other ricemen, hence he will never feel what it's like to truly fail or lose .

Also because in their culture any innovative, competitive, or creative thinking has been bred out, they literally parent by the numbers. Oh so it seems my riceman son is not killing it because he only studies and so needs to be well rounded, 'hey son you're going to go learn to play this fucking flute and learn to paint, then all the kids will like you and girls will see you as high value'.

The funniest part as a result of this is many ricemen don't see the real world until they're in mid to late twenties, if that, and by that time they're often so brainwashed they don't even realise it!
 
HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Posts
6,934
Online
58d 11h 36m
Asian parents are definitely the worst, and I think they are 20% responsible for the ricemans situation, with the other 80% being genetics (one could argue genetics come from the parents who chose to reproduce and pass on that genetic code, knowing there was 50% chance it would be a boy).

The false, irrelevant expectations they put in the kids break their spirit, and rule out any creativity or alphaness the kids may have.

And when the kid gets to his teens and looks around and sees the alphas and normies getting value reciprocated by society, and starts to question it, the parents just say don't worry son, they're different, and feed him all that blue pill shit that study hard and I will get a used up noodle to marry you who's fucked 50 white chads and normies before that.

They realise the kid will rope if he sees reality, so they just make sure he stays in his own riceman world, so he only has to compete with other ricemen, hence he will never feel what it's like to truly fail or lose .

Also because in their culture any innovative, competitive, or creative thinking has been bred out, they literally parent by the numbers. Oh so it seems my riceman son is not killing it because he only studies and so needs to be well rounded, 'hey son you're going to go learn to play this fucking flute and learn to paint, then all the kids will like you and girls will see you as high value'.

The funniest part as a result of this is many ricemen don't see the real world until they're in mid to late twenties, if that, and by that time they're often so brainwashed they don't even realise it!
Words that speak to my soul:feelscry:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
8,069
Online
109d 11h 41m
Asian parents are definitely the worst, and I think they are 20% responsible for the ricemans situation, with the other 80% being genetics (one could argue genetics come from the parents who chose to reproduce and pass on that genetic code, knowing there was 50% chance it would be a boy).

The false, irrelevant expectations they put in the kids break their spirit, and rule out any creativity or alphaness the kids may have.

And when the kid gets to his teens and looks around and sees the alphas and normies getting value reciprocated by society, and starts to question it, the parents just say don't worry son, they're different, and feed him all that blue pill shit that study hard and I will get a used up noodle to marry you who's fucked 50 white chads and normies before that.

They realise the kid will rope if he sees reality, so they just make sure he stays in his own riceman world, so he only has to compete with other ricemen, hence he will never feel what it's like to truly fail or lose .

Also because in their culture any innovative, competitive, or creative thinking has been bred out, they literally parent by the numbers. Oh so it seems my riceman son is not killing it because he only studies and so needs to be well rounded, 'hey son you're going to go learn to play this fucking flute and learn to paint, then all the kids will like you and girls will see you as high value'.

The funniest part as a result of this is many ricemen don't see the real world until they're in mid to late twenties, if that, and by that time they're often so brainwashed they don't even realise it!
holy fuck brutally accurate. they train rice men to be effeminate soyboys.
 
Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Posts
8,073
Online
27d 5h 4m
My ricecel step brother is completely unaware, living in wonderland. I can only hope he wakes up before its too late
 
HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Posts
6,934
Online
58d 11h 36m
My ricecel step brother is completely unaware, living in wonderland. I can only hope he wakes up before its too late
Bring him here to me, the destroyER of maya(illusion)
 
ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Posts
3,309
Online
61d 1h 14m
Words that speak to my soul:feelscry:
Guess you're curry, and if Ur non Ksatriya, or non Punjabi, same shit will apply to u, sorry bro
holy fuck brutally accurate. they train rice men to be effeminate soyboys.
Thanks man, I know the riceman better than he knows himself, if u put a riceman or a noodle in a room, and give them 3 options to do X,y,z I will guess right every single time...
 
HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Posts
6,934
Online
58d 11h 36m
Guess you're curry, and if Ur non Ksatriya, or non Punjabi, same shit will apply to u, sorry bro

Thanks man, I know the riceman better than he knows himself, if u put a riceman or a noodle in a room, and give them 3 options to do X,y,z I will guess right every single time...
Rice but still rings an eerie bell
 
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
3,364
Online
54d 15h 6m
My ricecel step brother is completely unaware, living in wonderland. I can only hope he wakes up before its too late
Why haven't you blackpilled him yet?
 
Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Posts
8,073
Online
27d 5h 4m
Why haven't you blackpilled him yet?
He would just tell my step dad or something and my family would go 100% red alert on me. He’s in 8th grade so he’s still really niave and trying to blackpill him myself would just screw me over tbh
 
manicel

manicel

cya
-
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Posts
16,476
Online
50d 13h 52m
My ricecel step brother is completely unaware, living in wonderland. I can only hope he wakes up before its too late
Wasn't your brother a chad?
 
Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Posts
8,073
Online
27d 5h 4m
Wasn't your brother a chad?
brother is, step brother isn’t. I have:
Younger brother: Chad
Younger step brother: Ricecel
Older step sister: Rice stacy
 
manicel

manicel

cya
-
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Posts
16,476
Online
50d 13h 52m
brother is, step brother isn’t. I have:
Younger brother: Chad
Younger step brother: Ricecel
Older step sister: Rice stacy
Try to blackpill your rice step brother
 
Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Posts
8,073
Online
27d 5h 4m
Try to blackpill your rice step brother
He hasn’t shown much interest in dating yet I’ll have a word with him once he’s been in high school for a bit and gets a taste of the incel experience
 
pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2019
Posts
19,977
Online
128d 3h 26m
My ricecel step brother is completely unaware, living in wonderland. I can only hope he wakes up before its too late
did ur dad marry a noodle?
 
Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Posts
14,845
Online
88d 2h 3m
>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Fast Banana viral marketing
★★★★
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Posts
2,367
Online
46d 8h 31m
brother is, step brother isn’t. I have:
Younger brother: Chad
Younger step brother: Ricecel
Older step sister: Rice stacy
fuck your step sister
 
>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Fast Banana viral marketing
★★★★
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Posts
2,367
Online
46d 8h 31m
she doesn’t live with me my step dad kicked her out for being a whore jfl
yeah, well then still fuck her and move in with her. Betabuxx and pay rent and fuck her. if she stops providing , stop rent.
 
Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Posts
8,073
Online
27d 5h 4m
yeah, well then still fuck her and move in with her. Betabuxx and pay rent and fuck her. if she stops providing , stop rent.
she lives with her mom bro
 
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
29,701
Online
145d 13h 53m
I don’t have Asian parents
 
dogcel256

dogcel256

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2020
Posts
921
Online
36d 2m
Curry parents are probably worse than rice because of religion.
 
Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celebrate
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Posts
2,090
Online
1d 7h 44m
At least in China you have marriage parties.
 
HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Posts
6,934
Online
58d 11h 36m
ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
31,136
Online
53d 9h 59m
Yea they seem terrible
 
dogcel256

dogcel256

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2020
Posts
921
Online
36d 2m
Do curries also suffer from Confucianism?
Does that mean being a bugman until 25? If so yea since curry parents also enforce no dating/repress alpha traits. For instance my parents treat me like a kid whenever a sexual innuendo pops up even though I'm 19.
 
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Posts
30,896
Online
120d 20h 25m
@nihility
damn thats crazy
 
Top