Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck dreams. They make me so fucking depressed.

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
Night after night I've been lucid dreaming about a girl I liked in the past. And I get so fucking sad everytime I wake up.

Either you have the real thing or imagine it to the extend that you get depressed & want to kill yourself.

BRAIN, I DONT NEED THAT SHIT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW PLEASE.

True. Dreams are gods way of torturing us.

You refuse to get outside to not get reminded of normal life?
You even refuse to watch normalfag shit to avoid being mogged and reminded of normal life?

Guess fucking what, your own fucking brain will still cuck you and tease you. Fuck this reality. :blackpill:

dude is there any study on this? why our heads play tricks on us? I have recurring dreams about girls I've liked in the past and it feels so good, but when I wake up it's like hell, I've been in bed for hours thinking and thinking, it's really sad

Dreams for me can only be as worse as daily life

Every single dream I have is a type of PTSD shit.

I hate dreams but love them at the sake token.

If I were to take melatonin, for whatever reason, it wakes me up numerous times in the night aware I'm lucid dreaming, until I finally wake up wide awake at 3:30 AM from a dream where I almost fucked a foid forced to stare at the ceiling the remainder of the night.

I just dreamt I was undercover superman and my superbrother and superkids were all looking for me, sensed I was coming back, and brought out memorabilia from my superpast to entice me to return.
IRL I don't have brothers nor kids.

Night after night I've been lucid dreaming about a girl I liked in the past. And I get so fucking sad everytime I wake up.

Either you have the real thing or imagine it to the extend that you get depressed & want to kill yourself.

Ikr.
Many times your dream taunt you that if you would have acted differently things would have been different. Continually trying to make a fresh start in high school, uni and so on proves that's a lie. But it's easy to think "what if".

I’ve literally just woke up from a dream like that, if I was the only person in the house I would scream for ages.

Yeah, bad dreams suck.

I don’t mind the rare and cool dreams where I’ve been artificially made into an 80’s or mid 90’s action movie star but again fuck our typical incel dreams of being baited and switched with some perfect girlfriend we’ll never have or those arguably even nastier kinds of nightmares that either put the entire Resident Evil and Silent Hill series to shame in pure fear and terror factor or what I would call “downer dreams” that just have you feeling like shit when you wake up and you generally do not know what the dream was about, I mean you may remember bits and pieces but that’s about it and I’d say at least in my case these dreams for whatever reason don’t seem to involve incel content. They’re just negative and can leave you feeling down, bad, negative and or drained of positive happy energy for half the day if not a little more.

Though actively combating it ie this dream induced mindset with a bombardment of heavily positive content you’ve always known to make you happy and bring up your mood levels generally works well to drive away the darkness.

True. Dreams are gods way of torturing us.

You refuse to get outside to not get reminded of normal life?
You even refuse to watch normalfag shit to avoid being mogged and reminded of normal life?

Guess fucking what, your own fucking brain will still cuck you and tease you. Fuck this reality. :blackpill:

One time when i was 14 i was watching a movie with my female cousin and her best friend
they had on skirts and i was looking up their skirts at their cute panties. They were totally oblivious and wondered why i sat all the way in the back of the room

anyway, this happened so long ago i never really think about it. Well yesterday i had a dream i took her underwear off and started fucking her while my cousin watched then all a sudden my dad walks in and catches us and we yell at each other and just as anout he is to beat me then i quickly wake up dripping in sweat with a huge hard on

fucking dreams turned i to a nightmre and made me wake up suddenly. Giving me false hope that i could fuck a prime age girl. Holy shit i hate dreams:feelsbadman:

Dreammogs me, I have none

I don't remember most of my dreams, thankfully.

I wish I could live in some kind of of dream world for the rest of my life, it's the only time I ever feel successful.

Are you me. I hate dreams now. And nightmares in dreams are nothing compared to the real live shit.

My dreams are confusing and highly disturbing. Nothing is proportioned right and everything smells like decomposition.

I had one where I drove off a cliff

I hardly dream these days for some reason, once in a while the dreams that i do get are usually of the confusing or nightmare kind

Why have I never dreamed of girls or sex? WTF is wrong with me? I wanna experience love at least in my dream.