Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck my damn paranoia.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Man, it's 2 am and I'm too scared to fall asleep in the dark. I'm tired as shit, but I made the mistake of watching a horror movie today and now I'm paranoid as shit. Anyone else paranoid as fuck for dumb reasons?

let this thought ease into your mind.....You are gonna die...NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT... / i am paranoid about becoming homeless thats about it.

i occasionally see imagined people in places when i'm walking in the dark, temp spooking me
drinking probably doesn't help
one i thought my avi was looking away and then back at me, that scared the shit out of me

i have no paranoia tho

Watch cute things to relax you.

200px-Kirby-Taunt-SSBM.gif

whenever soemone taunts that it makes me want to kill them
then there's fucking peach mains with "la la la la la"
kek

But it's so cute. Actually, most taunts in SSB are cute or funny.

GloriousDampChameleon-max-1mb.gif

kek

But it's so cute. Actually, most taunts in SSB are cute or funny.

GloriousDampChameleon-max-1mb.gif
cute+annoying is what triggers me
I like DK tho
what's your favorite smash bros game?

cute+annoying is what triggers me
I like DK tho
what's your favorite smash bros game?
Yeah, DK is a boss.
235.gif

The original one was the best IMO but melee is good too. Didn't play Brawl/Wii U too much.

Can't wait for the next one to get back into it.

Yeah, DK is a boss.
235.gif

The original one was the best IMO but melee is good too. Didn't play Brawl/Wii U too much.

Can't wait for the next one to get back into it.
DK sui+kill is awesome, I like to do that shit with Bowser (and that pink POS kirby)
Smash 4 is my favorite, I haven't played any Melee

i constantly have dreams of the devil or fucked up shit. then i have to turn on the light an can sleep again. otherwise i fear i will die. I bet it wouldnt matter if i had a wife lying next to me holsing me tight :(

JFL who gets scared of movies

Yes.
I'm scared of the dark now even though I never was as a child because of all the fucked up stuff I've seen on the internet

But when that happens I just try to remind myself that most homicides are drug related
Or you get killed off by someone in your family
If someone was going to invade your home they're most likely to do it to steal- which they would do in broad daylight while everyone is gone from the house
So as long as you don't join a gang or have crazy acquaintances you'll probably be fine

reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990.jpg
U.S.-State-Median-1-768x558.png

Found here
When do home invasions happen?
Who's most likely to do it?

Last edited:
DK sui+kill is awesome, I like to do that shit with Bowser (and that pink POS kirby)
Smash 4 is my favorite, I haven't played any Melee
Haha its the beat move in the game. Allah akbar on their asses

Smash 4 is the wii u one? Only played it once, but that one has legit graphics

Haha its the beat move in the game. Allah akbar on their asses

Smash 4 is the wii u one? Only played it once, but that one has legit graphics
yeah smash 4 is wiiu

Man, it's 2 am and I'm too scared to fall asleep in the dark. I'm tired as shit, but I made the mistake of watching a horror movie today and now I'm paranoid as shit. Anyone else paranoid as fuck for dumb reasons?

Don't watch horror movies (they are boring and pointless)

I haven't had a nightmate in a decade and then some.

It's just a movie bro lmao.