Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck normies (scum)

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I won't be able to post as often as I do anymore. Fuck my life. Burn burn burn die DIE DIE DIE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

At least fucking talk to me about it. At least fucking tell me why you're doing this. They don't like confrontation. Fuckwits. All of them. No hope, only falsehoods.

They don't give any good reasons.

I might as well end it now. There's nothing left.

Oh no :(
What happened?

Cheer up, Charlie

tell us about it

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
parents, isp?
Parents, I'm using phone data atm.

Don't you have any really long ethernet?

That's what I use. My friend worked for a store that went under and he tore up all the cat5 cable and gave me a couple hundred feet, fuck wi-fi

A Good Friend said:
Don't you have any really long ethernet?

That's what I use. My friend worked for a store that went under and he tore up all the cat5 cable and gave me a couple hundred feet, fuck wi-fi

How will that help when they don't want me on the internet at all?

Kointo said:

I'm assuming they're boomers and wouldn't notice if you snaked it down through the floor.

Sorry, I make a lot of assumptions in my model.

Well, you can probly hop on at the library. That's what everyone here does, or just go to a bookstore if you have a laptop. Or catch up on reading.

A Good Friend said:
I'm assuming they're boomers and wouldn't notice if you snaked it down through the floor.

Sorry, I make a lot of assumptions in my model.

Well, you can probly hop on at the library. That's what everyone here does, or just go to a bookstore if you have a laptop. Or catch up on reading.

Goddamnit. I don't have a car to go to the library, and even if they didn't notice the cord, they'll notice me on my computer. I'm fucked.

It's ok man. Try to get out there and do stuff. I hope you can break out of inceldom.

gstvtrp said:
It's ok man. Try to get out there and do stuff. I hope you can break out of inceldom.

I need to rot.

Kointo said:
Goddamnit. I don't have a car to go to the library, and even if they didn't notice the cord, they'll notice me on my computer. I'm fucked.

Just fuck this country if everyone isn't within walking distance of a library.

Well, I dunno man. Is there a behavior that they would prefer you adopt that would cause some leniency on your internet rights? Like getting a good job or something benign like cleaning?

A Good Friend said:
Just fuck this country if everyone isn't within walking distance of a library.

Well, I dunno man. Is there a behavior that they would prefer you adopt that would cause some leniency on your internet rights? Like getting a good job or something benign like cleaning?

I don't think so. I may have a plan though.

Kointo said:
I don't think so. I may have a plan though.

Just remember that I lived without the internet for most of my life. It is possible, but I wouldn't want to go back.

Jesus. Your parents sound like assholes (no offense).

Ask some of your neighbours if you can maybe use their wi fi? If you have access to money, offer to split their internet bill.

fukmylyf said:
Jesus. Your parents sound like assholes (no offense).

He needs a loophole, like online study.

He should ask for a guitar and say he needs the internet for YouTube and charts.

Damn that really sucks. In the modern day, a lot of people are reliant on using the internet. But fuck, Incels need the computer to rot, and of course a lot of us are very dependent on using it.

Indari said:
why are you neet?
He thinks its too late for him to go back to College despite doing well in High School, but he doesn't like to speak too much about it.

Why did they do that? You're a grown man and noy a teenager

blickpall said:
Did they say why they did this?

It's implied that they know I post here.

Kointo said:
Because I'm on here all day.

Same but how can they know it without monitoring your activities?

Have you tried to reason with them doing that stuff is unnecessary? Have you found any new methods to use the internet freely?

Facade said:

Because they have eyes and look at my computer screen.

That's not really the reason anyway, I just found out.

Black pill them hard with mogging pictures. Tell them you'll kill yourself if they act like that because no way you're going to be accepted into normie circles so internet and this site is the only thing you can relate to.

FeminismsCancer said:
Black pill them hard with mogging pictures. Tell them you'll kill yourself if they act like that because no way you're going to be accepted into normie circles so internet and this site is the only thing you can relate to.

I'll be admitted to a psyche ward.

Kointo said:
I'll be admitted to a psyche ward.

Damn USA, I feel for you guys.

Kointo said:
They wouldn't do the same in Belgium?

For a minor maybe but not for an adult. Euthanasia and suicide are legal here.

Kointo said:

Ah I was wondering because I have my desk in a position where nobody can see what I do and I'm mostly using my phone to post here. Hiding internet activities isn't a hard thing to do.

Kointo said:

Time to leave the basement and make a living wagie ;)

But In all seriousness just get your own place

1. Move out.
2. Have parents that actually love you and understand that you use this site as a good coping mechanism.

Choose one.

Kointo said:
27. I live at my parents house.

Have you considered the idea of murdering your parents?

Get a high gain dish and use your neighbor's wifi. If you can't even get on the pc without them bitching, then please accept my condolences.

blickpall said:
Kointo said:
Facade said:
fukmylyf said:
so what was the reason?
blickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

the reason is apparently his parents do not like him attached to pc all day