Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Fuck off you little incel"

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
This is an actual translation from a video game.In japanese the foid says shut up virgin but some translation tranny changed it to fuck off incel.This is why modern games are zogged

1678493105047793m

They do this in anime translations too

Also show this to anyone who says muh based japanese companies

True i watch anime for free never paid for it redditors are the only ones that pay for anime but what im saying is sites that do it exist
Do you remember an anime where they used the word incel?

Its a shame cuz lost judgment is so good. But the whites ruin everything. Just play sub version

Everything is filled with soy wherever you go these days

@Retardinator

I've never watched anime, never will.

True i watch anime for free never paid for it redditors are the only ones that pay for anime but what im saying is sites that do it exist
I use a german site. Never pay a single cent

As a Japanese, I'm curious about what game it is and what she actually says word for word. Do you have a video of the scene?

Kek. The localizer was either a whore or a cuck trying to suck up to whores in the localization team. It's not just even the word "incel", but also "fuck off". This is just downright wrong translation and low quality localization.

Also, aside from the obvious translation/localization mistake, that is one of the most awkward scenes I have ever seen because the character uses an openly male jargon and the classic woke character portrayal of strong/smart woman - stupid/scared/useless man is present. Really sad to see that even the Japanese developers are turning to the woke route.

Isn't that from Judgement the "unnofficial" Yakuza spin off?

fuckin' soys man :soy:

I don't know how this is unnoficial when its made by sega itself jfl its not a fanmade game or anything
Yeah I said unnoficial because even if the gameplay is very similar to Yakuza the story is not connected and I don't think any of the characters from Yakuza appear in Judgement or viceversa.