Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck steam

pulangat

pulangat

Waiting for info.
-
Im steam user since 2003, I quit this shit cus steam mods feel like they own you and they perma banned my 2003 account cus im incel, I moved to epic and I bought all my games there, also fuck reddit I feel like im anti everything and everyone, im ready to say fuck epic as well if they will abuse.

You're giving us lots of signs you're a fakecel due to the retarded shit you've been posting.

Epic is based because they give out free shit from time to time.

How the hell do u get banned from steam

You're giving us lots of signs you're a fakecel due to the retarded shit you've been posting.
im a fakecel? then show me the exact words i said that shows im a fake cel? if you fail to show me, than i will kill you with an aka 47, deal?

Literally an advertisement.

You are just retarded
you got banned because you were doing some shady shit or cheating

Over for reclusemaxxers

How the hell do u get banned from steam
on my main account i had over 1k games and one day i decided to buy an steam account with some rare items in tf2 that cant be traded, after a couple days the account i bought got auto locked cause steam detected different ip and i contacted support and they told me to provide first mail and first key used to create this account and i failed to show them and they accused me that i hijacked this account and perma banned both my accounts.

you are retard cause you talking without knowing anything, go suck gabens sweaty cock, you fucking white knight cuck, rope yourself loser.
get banned greynigger that are not incel but some retarded chink cock sucking retard

How did you get all of those games?
he sucked gabens sweaty cock for indie games that on sale are 0.000000001$ lmao and he was a good cocksucker and gabe gave him 1k games lmao

see ya on the banned list you dumb nigger
you want me banned cause i dont support steam, lmao fucking moron, you are the typical steam supporter that praise gaben and his sweaty cock, just fuck off pls cause it started to smell like cock already when you open mouth.