Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck This Shit

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
I've done everything I could, statusmaxxed with college soccer, looksmaxxed and mew all the time, socialize, have social circles, gymmaxxed, look at everyone, even women in the eyes, eat well, be friends with women without sexual desires (I would If they wanted to but i don't care anymore). you people saying 6ft with an average face gets you pussy are wrong. The average height for a woman in my area is around 5'9-5'10 so what fucking good does 6ft do if I'm barely taller than women and getting height mogged by hundreds of chads every day. You have to have elite genetics to get even a low tier becky. I will still treat everyone with respect because living with internalized rage is cucked but I don't care about my sexual desires anymore fuck this gay world and it's hypergamous society. I will live for my own goals and not try to live to attract a woman anymore.

stop bragging weirdo at least your tall fakecel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yea nigga it’s over you probably aren’t neurotypical and have cluster A personality traits, see a therapist to reflect on what u might be saying wrong or how ur vibing with normshits

Chadlifornia?

over for you

leave this shithole

Cali is for Chads, Stacies and rich people
This. Nobody understands that in California sub 6'3 is a death sentence especially socal. I'm not trying to brag. people just don't understand how fucking over it is if you are sub 6'3 in certain areas

The truth is that nobody cares if we better ourselves in terms of gym or education. People are self centred and only care about themselves. We have to do something because we want to.

you live in Cali its not like your gf would be faithful to you even if you got one
that state makes incels of chads

I've done everything I could, statusmaxxed with college soccer, looksmaxxed and mew all the time, socialize, have social circles, gymmaxxed, look at everyone, even women in the eyes, eat well, be friends with women without sexual desires (I would If they wanted to but i don't care anymore). you people saying 6ft with an average face gets you pussy are wrong. The average height for a woman in my area is around 5'9-5'10 so what fucking good does 6ft do if I'm barely taller than women and getting height mogged by hundreds of chads every day. You have to have elite genetics to get even a low tier becky. I will still treat everyone with respect because living with internalized rage is cucked but I don't care about my sexual desires anymore fuck this gay world and it's hypergamous society. I will live for my own goals and not try to live to attract a woman anymore.
Your 6feet tall thats all i heard go kys
You have no idea what real pain is

mogs me to kingdom come

The truth is that nobody cares if we better ourselves in terms of gym or education. People are self centred and only care about themselves. We have to do something because we want to.
True

Bro where I live 6ft is borderline girl height. I'm around a bunch of tall white people. It doesn't help that I'm ethnic either. Over
I live in socal too and get heightmogged by foids constantly its fucking terrible here for people considered short even by others places standards

I live in socal too and get heightmogged by foids constantly its fucking terrible here for people considered short even by others places standards
Fr you gotta live here to understand that 6ft ain’t shit here