Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fUCK uni fuck UNI FUCK UNI FUCK UNIfuck UNI

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
FUCK UNI
FUCK UNI FUCK UNI
Hnnrrg
FUCK UNI FUCK UNI FUCK UNI
FUCK UNI FUCK UNI FUCK UNI FUCK UNI
FUCK UNI FUCK UNI
FUCK UNI
FUCK UNI FUCK UNI FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK UUUUUUUUUUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Peep

FUCKING HELL THAT FUCKING ARABANDY SHIT JUST REMINDED ME OF ALL THOSE CUNTS AT UNI, AND THOSE FUCKING PIGGY FUCKING COPS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Peep
Peep
Peep

Last edited:
what is the progress on your job/apprenticeship maybe that will fix things

Reminder that foids who work as "therapists" are there only because they wanted to "study" an easy major and suck Chad cock every weekend.

what is the progress on your job/apprenticeship maybe that will fix things
still waiting on my car then I have to wait for the guy to find work for me. anything uni related is a fucking hot poker of sui fuel right under the ribs. I will never have a pleasurable social life or any of the most pleasurable experiences normies experience in their uni years. I was cast out as a freak and will spend the rest of my days doing grunt work like the filthy peasant I am, alone and irrelevant
Peep

still waiting on my car then I have to wait for the guy to find work for me. anything uni related is a fucking hot poker of sui fuel right under the ribs. I will never have a pleasurable social life or any of the most pleasurable experiences normies experience in their uni years. I was cast out as a freak and will spend the rest of my days doing grunt work like the filthy peasant I am, alone and irrelevant
View attachment 18076
you can't trust normie room mates no matter what, all they do is talk shit behind your back and exaggerate things, first year is suifuel for anyone

you can't trust normie room mates no matter what, all they do is talk shit behind your back and exaggerate things, first year is suifuel for anyone
im literally banging my walls at near 4 in the morning remembering those fucking cunts. each of them deserve nothing less than bullet to the brainstem, but that'd be too quick
Reminder that foids who work as "therapists" are there only because they wanted to "study" an easy major and suck Chad cock every weekend.
yeah and then they become "counselors" like that evil bitch that pretended to know what I was talking about while writing down anything she could use against me

Agreed fuck uni

At least you had friends there

HUGE BLACKPILL

I don't even have enough money to go to uni. Should I consider myself lucky that I don't go there?

School / Uni is very potent suifuel

dude uni or not, wherever you go you will always suffer. stop being so obsessed with uni ruining ur life, and focus on the fact that your life was ruined when you were born.

Stop being a neek and go back to college faggot

I actually liked college. I didn't have any friends. When we had to do group assignments, I was game. I even got a FaceBook account just for college. When we had to assemble our own groups, I always did them alone. Sometimes, I was the only one doing group presentations alone. I still had fun because I liked to learn stuff.

I hate Uni. Everyone is annoying and the classes suck 90% of the time. Everytime I'm on campus I want to rope. Its a waste of time for me too because I'm just going to be a landlord but my parents want me to get a degree "just in case". Uni is only worth it if you have no other options left.