Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck Valentines Day

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Tomorrow is another shitty day as usual but it is gonna be worse as it is Valentines day.
Every Valentines Day all the pain, misery, alienation and revulsions build up much more than normal days.
It is probably the worst time of the year and really if you especially go into normie part of the internet or fucking outside you will be seeing so much suifuel where they are having great time and get to creampie, breed and all the shit that we can't even get and hope for.
Valentines day really is made up by extremely evil and wretched people to make average and sub average males suffer, cry, and basically to segregate the superior and the inferior males even more on valentines day.
The only good thing about this valentines day this year is that it is going to be on Sunday and really I never go out on weekends. (It may differ due to local times)
Anyways, get your copes ready because it is gonna be extra brutal and lonely for us tomrrow.

some great song about fucking horrible valentines day
BY : Modern Grendel

View: https://youtu.be/RHQBgnnDwKk

I haven't been using Normie media this week to avoid the suicidefuel. But I still go to school, even on normal days I see couples enjoying something I never will. I do not plan on leaving the house this weekend.

I haven't been using Normie media this week to avoid the suicidefuel. But I still go to school, even on normal days I see couples enjoying something I never will. I do not plan on leaving the house this weekend.
I am gonna barricade my doors and windows today.

Theory: Valentine's day is purposefully on a weekend to avoid having 12 school shootings and 23 public shootings happening at the exact same time

I think I'm going to keep away from the forum for the next few days. I expected people to just act like that fucking day is just another day but I keep seeing a fucking topic about this holiday every few hours.
Fuck it. I'll be back when I wouldn't have to be reminded.

Would think this would be the best place to not hear about it as every where else would talk about it with their bfs and gfs and shit. Not here.

Video game marathon time I guess for me.

Theory: Valentine's day is purposefully on a weekend to avoid having 12 school shootings and 23 public shootings happening at the exact same time
JFL true

They should rename it "Chad & Stacy" day

I think I'm going to keep away from the forum for the next few days. I expected people to just act like that fucking day is just another day but I keep seeing a fucking topic about this holiday every few hours.

Would think this would be the best place to not hear about it as every where else would talk about it with their bfs and gfs and shit. Not here.

rest well boyo but I still had to put this message out.

buy yourself something, the temporary high will distract from the shittiness

We need another valentine's day hERo

Get through the day and know many others feel the same way. If you ever get the opportunity to rain on any of these cunts parade in the future, do it. They’re happy now, but will they always be? Do they care we are suffering now? No. Don’t forget that.

valentines day valentine GIF

Never have, probably never will. But I like Halloween and nonreligious Christmas.

The women that are fucking their soy boy are doing so because THEY chose. And the guy can’t believe his luck. The bitch actually responded, so he obviously embraces the situation. That’s what really drives me wild.

Good idea.

Get through the day and know many others feel the same way. If you ever get the opportunity to rain on any of these cunts parade in the future, do it. They’re happy now, but will they always be? Do they care we are suffering now? No. Don’t forget that.
32907.jpg