Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does chad fuck multiple women on valentines day?

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
If 20% of men are fucking all the women then is chad fucking 5 girls on valentines day?

How is it that most women have a valentine but most men do not?

If 20% of men are fucking all the women then is chad fucking 5 girls on valentines day?

You're too naive and sexless if you didn't know already... humans can have sex multiple times a day. We're not mantis, you know.

I know for a fact that some guys can fuck 3-4 girls in one evening.

more like 95 to 5 ratio

you are confusing alpha fucks and beta buxx
it happens all the time to people
women get boyfriends for fun
for example a known phenomenon is "winter boyfriends" - women get boyfriends for winter time and then dump them in summer to go after chads.

women will get a boyfriend for valentines, to take them out, give them that experience etc...
chads dont do valentines bro, they dont have to
for most guys, valentines is an opportunity to simp in the hope of getting sex from their gfs

They get to experience all kind of wild and perverted sex while we get none.

Don't know, I am not chad.

I know a Chad who had 3 girls he could have banged for valentines but he brushed them off cause he couldn't be bothered to buy them shit lol. He also wanted to take a rest for a week then find more hotter ones.

Imagine being that guy, I'm so fucking jealous.