Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking barber give me an awful haircut

M

MaskedMan

Self-banned
-
So I went to a regular barber shop and there was this stupid zoomer faggot that the only haircut he know to do is that broccoli zoomer haircut or a low class fade that soccer players have.

I tell him that i want a medium sized haircut (I show hım a pic of the curtain hairstyle from the 90s) but that retard just cut my hair too short and now I look comically bad lmao(he cut the sides and back of the hair too short and now I look like frankenstein)

Fucking hate it. And it was also expensive for the awful service :feelsree::feelsree:

I would never go again to a barber shop, that shit is for normal fags.
I would rather cut my hair myself and save cash ffs.

Last edited:
thatz why I alwayz let my hair grow for a year and then go to some random barber and tell him to cut it to down to a buzzcut.
Itz like dying and being reborn :feelsLSD:

(I show hım a pic of the curtain hairstyle from the 90s)
Grow your hair out if you want curtains. That's what I do.

My barbers also fucked my hair up when I asked for curtains as well.

So I went to a regular barber shop and there was this stupid zoomer faggot that the only haircut he know to do is that broccoli zoomer haircut or a low class fade that soccer players have.

I tell him that i want a medium sized haircut (I show hım a pic of the curtain hairstyle from the 90s) but that retard just cut my hair too short and now I look comically bad lmao(he cut the sides and back of the hair too short and now I look like frankenstein)

Fucking hate it. And it was also expensive for the awful service :feelsree::feelsree:

I would never go again to a barber shop, that shit is for normal fags.
I would rather cut my hair myself and save cash ffs.
NEVER TRUST ANYONE TO CUT AN INCEL'S HAIR. They take one look at you, see you as human garbage not worth the effort of beautifying, and so they throw in the towel and give a super low effort haircut and charge you the same. This is a common ricecel problem

This is why I refuse to go to a barber since early last year.