Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking hate fat "people"

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
They're always invading my space with their disgusting obese bodies.

Not to mention that they all have families with their own little(lol) caloricly undisciplined demons to continue their reign of terror once they drop dead of heart disease.

BASED I HATE FAT LARDS TOO ITS UNREAL

Give me a BBW to pump and dump

They're always invading my space with their disgusting obese bodies.

Not to mention that they all have families with their own little(lol) caloricly undisciplined demons to continue their reign of terror once they drop dead of heart disease.
Ok GrAYcel

@AsgardTheFatcel thoughts?

Obesity has a cause and it's the garbage food that you are eating (+sedentary lifestyle). Make sure food supply gets cleaned up (+ditch the car and walk/bike and use public transport [with security precautions of course]) and obesity will disappear.

I don't have a car and I'm in fact underweight lol.

I hate fat foids more than I hate fat males.

@AsgardTheFatcel thoughts?
I'm not obese, but yes, it can be annoying for most people. I feel bad for the obese, the INCEL ones who resorted to food as a coping mechanism to avoid the rope.

I find them disgusting

%20 bf percentage with decent muscle mass mogs

Thoughts on Nikocado Avocado?

Fat “Women” need to go on diet programs or get banned from public transport. Tired of these cunts sitting next to me. Go lose some weight you ugly whore.

I am a short obese Pos and yes i do find clones of myself vile

High IQ thread. Was a fat kid myself and people used to mock for that a lot. But it was very unhealthy.