Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking hate summer proves there are so many fakecels!

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
just shows that once the weather is nice those big mean inkwells dissappear on discord/youtube like morning dew! during the winter low-tier normies LARP as incels just to pass the time!

-fakecels!:feelsree:

Yeap. Though it's better when they go away. I don't like them. They want to feel like they're incels for some reason. What fucked-up people.

B-but just because I spend the summer chilling with friends on the beach and go parties on yachts doesn't mean I'm not an incel.

Covid was the best thing to ever happen to me. I dropped all my college "friends" and things have been much smoother. If I could find the balls to drop my family obligations, Id make some real progress.

Only us incels hate summer

Yeap. Though it's better when they go away. I don't like them. They want to feel like they're incels for some reason. What fucked-up people.
just shows that once the weather is nice those big mean inkwells dissappear on discord/youtube like morning dew! during the winter low-tier normies LARP as incels just to pass the time!

-fakecels!:feelsree:
Maybe they're blackpilled normalfriends who have nowhere else to freely talk about the truths behind female mating/dating patterns so they larp as incels here as to not get banned. If people who are 6'+ and not crippled lurk here, you should be at angry them as they are pretty much openly volcels.

Last edited:
Not summer here :feelsjuice:

Maybe they're blackpilled normalfriends who have nowhere else to freely talk about the truths behind female mating/dating patterns so they larp as incels here as to not get banned.
I've met such dudes in local chats. And from my perspective, those just wanted to show off, feel better about themselves, since they can't feel good among normies and Chads, I assume. They're just attention whores. Of course, this forum is a different place. As for those bastards, they just created a whole chat/group to larp like they're incels. All of them have had sex and IOI's, yet they had the audacity to claim they and me are in the same boat, JFL.

i see so many kids at the pool this summer while driving on my way to work over the past week
im 16 and its crazy its not me hanging with those jbs
i got invited to philidelpha last week to visit family and i said no
and i got invited to colorada next month to visit another family member and i said no
why?
because im not a chad, not even my own family will respect me if im not a tall chad

i see so many kids at the pool this summer while driving on my way to work over the past week
im 16 and its crazy its not me hanging with those jbs
i got invited to philidelpha last week to visit family and i said no
and i got invited to colorada next month to visit another family member and i said no
why?
because im not a chad, not even my own family will respect me if im not a tall chad
I too avoid family gatherings.

I like Summer, best season is Spring though.

ROTTING HOME IN THE SUMMA

Eh..... It's over

Covid was the best thing to ever happen to me. I dropped all my college "friends" and things have been much smoother. If I could find the balls to drop my family obligations, Id make some real progress.
Meanwhile I send several apps to my female college "friends" and pray they answer, but everyone leaves me alone

fuck summer and heat