Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fucking jewtube deleted my account

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I guess I made too many based posts for these fag lovers to handle:feelzez::hax:
Its funny how you don't spread any hate or target any group of people or attack or insult any individual, but yet they ban you for simply speaking based truths like how patriarchy benefits men and solves our problems. Or how gender fluidity is a myth and trans people are delusional. I guess the truth is too much for the soys working at jewgle to handle.

Should've known better than to use my main account tho. Now all my playlists are gone, gotta remake them from memory AGAIN:fuk:. Yt recommendations are gone too.

Infact, I did plan to make a disposable brand account for this stuff but got too lazy.

I hate the big techs

Brutal. I don't comment on YouTube anymore cuz they keep either deleting my stuff or they don't show me alerts when I get replies, but I didn't think it would be this bad, fucking joos tbh tbh. That kind of shit makes me appreciate this forum tbh even tho it's full of LARPers and feds

Yeah it’s always wise to have at least 10 backups including your main account for any type of social media or forum that your going to be using

Do know who controls all the media little antisemite goy? Only chosen people can do that

The good days of youtube are over.
I deleted mine voluntarily due to how they removed the legacy format when uploading videos.
They re-check each video now when you upload something, to see if it has any copyright infringement or whatever the fuck that means.

When it comes to comments lol
You can´t put your mind in words without getting censored, or possibly deleted as in your case.
It has gotten terrible.

The alternatives are Odysee, or Rumble.
Fuck Bitchute too, they started censoring shit ever since last year.

You can still go on youtube to look up games or music without an account.
That´s what i do.
Brutal. I don't comment on YouTube anymore cuz they keep either deleting my stuff or they don't show me alerts when I get replies, but I didn't think it would be this bad, fucking joos tbh tbh. That kind of shit makes me appreciate this forum tbh even tho it's full of LARPers and feds
Even tho it´s full of LARPers and feds KEK
Yeah, at least you can say something without it being kosher.

Last edited:
Lol I made sure that my comments were not deleted. I check them after every 20 seconds and if deleted I tinker with words and spellings until something sticks.
Yeah it’s always wise to have at least 10 backups including your main account for any type of social media or forum that your going to be using
I originally planned to not use my main account for commenting. That's why I stored my playlist and weeblist there as backup. But now its gone:feelstastyman:. I knew I should've used a sockpupppet instead

I gave up commenting on youtube, my comments get deleted in seconds.

Yeah you need to formulate till no "offensive" words are used. Sometime i comment like "if it was a guy no one would care" and my comments are ignored.

Yeah you need to formulate till no "offensive" words are used. Sometime i comment like "if it was a guy no one would care" and my comments are ignored.
Somrtimes I use words like thïs or type like t.h.i.s. to evade censorship

I usually just comment the following :feelsYall:

Somrtimes I use words like thïs or type like t.h.i.s. to evade censorship
Whats even the point to have comment section if 70 percent of things are censored, they should turn of comments completely. Then they could pretend their leftist gay whore coalition is paradise on earth and not a living hell that is.

They deleted mine a month ago before I began to seriously lurk here more and sign up.
YouTube is long past gone: it's now completely soy in the comment section, comments get deleted for no reason, and many things are just repetitive to watch.

They deleted mine a month ago before I began to seriously lurk here more and sign up.
YouTube is long past gone: it's now completely soy in the comment section, comments get deleted for no reason, and many things are just repetitive to watch.
Barring a few niche channels its become useless, just like reddit. All the good ol edgy channels are gone too.

Just another piece of the Jew Empire, I just watch vids n shiet.

Just like every other major website, Youtube has been reduced to sanitized corporate bullshit.

The internet went from a new and exciting place with endless possibilities to a bunch of megacorporations controlling everything. I miss the old internet, where you could say and do whatever you want without anyone censoring you.

I still use it for light trolling. I don't post based stuff but low IQ posts such "Diet Culture is white supremacist", " Fatphobia is the biggest issue of our era", " Consensual Incest should be legal", " Women have the right to smoke and drink even if pregnant, her body, her choice, her life".
Just another piece of the Jew Empire, I just watch vids n shiet.
same YT even censored still has a lot of good copes

I too got banned from JewTube. :feelsLSD:
Or "terminated" as they called it.

I guess I made too many based posts for these fag lovers to handle:feelzez::hax:
Its funny how you don't spread any hate or target any group of people or attack or insult any individual, but yet they ban you for simply speaking based truths like how patriarchy benefits men and solves our problems. Or how gender fluidity is a myth and trans people are delusional. I guess the truth is too much for the soys working at jewgle to handle.

Should've known better than to use my main account tho. Now all my playlists are gone, gotta remake them from memory AGAIN:fuk:. Yt recommendations are gone too.

Infact, I did plan to make a disposable brand account for this stuff but got too lazy.
You probably went overboard dude lol

I say some messed up shit on my videos and I haven't been banned

Lol I made sure that my comments were not deleted. I check them after every 20 seconds and if deleted I tinker with words and spellings until something sticks.
Yeah but sometimes they don't even let you post a reply even if all the words are ok. They don't let me post second replies like this one for example. If I get in an argument, all the soys and foids can gang up on me and insult my original reply while I can't even defend myself :feelsree:

The corporations have fully taken over. The mainstream internet is irredeemably cucked and anti-male.

Yeah but sometimes they don't even let you post a reply even if all the words are ok. They don't let me post second replies like this one for example. If I get in an argument, all the soys and foids can gang up on me and insult my original reply while I can't even defend myself :feelsree:
You'd be surprised at the innocuous words they sometime censor. I've seen gay leftist channels censor words like "natural" or "delusion". That's how much they hate the truth. Most likely they're censoring certain words you use

You'd be surprised at the innocuous words they sometime censor. I've seen gay leftist channels censor words like "natural" or "delusion". That's how much they hate the truth. Most likely they're censoring certain words you use
Unbelievable :feelsclown:

Just like every other major website, Youtube has been reduced to sanitized corporate bullshit.

The internet went from a new and exciting place with endless possibilities to a bunch of megacorporations controlling everything. I miss the old internet, where you could say and do whatever you want without anyone censoring you.

yes gender fluidity does not exist, and patriarchy also benefits women because in practice they are kept at home while the man works, and in any case they can do the less strenuous jobs

Interesting, JewTube has become so mainstream that I now use Dailymotion to watch informational content like Hitler speeches, and conspiracy stuff. JewTube died around 2017, after CNN got Alex Jones kicked off for talking about Sandy Hook.

i got banned last year. youtube is the wrong place to be making edgy content. dunno how Face and I-TV managed to avoid getting banned. they must be working for the jew

I always double-checked if it stayed or worded it out properly so the same message went through and went back to see if they replied :feelsEhh:

Mine was also recently deleted :fuk: nothing is safe on jootube

I always double-checked if it stayed or worded it out properly so the same message went through and went back to see if they replied :feelsEhh:

Mine was also recently deleted :fuk: nothing is safe on jootube
Brutal

I got banned from jewtube for posting this video I made a while back

View: https://vimeo.com/347399542

Takes 4 seconds to make a new account bro :feelswhat:

I haven't commented on Youtube in years. Also, love your avi.

Oh man, all they did to my account was shadowban it so all comments I make, no matter the content, instantly get deleted :feelsclown:
Takes 4 seconds to make a new account bro :feelswhat:
If you live in the EUSSR Kikepipe will require you to provide a copy of an identifying document (driver's license, passport, birth certificate, credit card...) to (((verify your age))) if you make a new account and want to watch videos that feature the fuck word.

Last edited:
people need to start boycotting google.

And new a search engine and new video platform needs to be made. Something with blockchain technology.