Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking lol the nigger BrendioEE still lurking here and posting in ban appeals

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
@BrendioEEE Just lol when you going to move on with your fucking life cuck:lul: How many times are you going to go on YouTube and make a video like “I started online dating this deranged female with BPD, she really changed my life my mental health is improving so much and I feel like I’m moving past the incel community, thank you to all my supporters” just to come crawling back here again. Legit the same song and dance every time and you never learn anything from it

That's all someone can do how's that a problem?

2022CELS WHO HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHO THIS NIGGA IS PLEASE GTFO IM NOT YOUR HISTORY TEACHER

Didn’t he ascend last year or smth!

2022CELS WHO HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHO THIS NIGGA IS PLEASE GTFO IM NOT YOUR HISTORY TEACHER
Isn't he the one who appeared on those soytube videos, like hey i'm an incel, ask me shit

Haven't watched his videos in a while. Surprised he's still lurking instead of deleting his account.
Isn't he the one who appeared on those soytube videos, like hey i'm an incel, ask me shit
Yeah, he is.

LITERALLY WHO

His ascension has been well-documented so why is he still active here ?

Fuck that soyboy cuck faggot PUSSY BETA MALE PUSHOVER LEFTIST

@BrendioEEE Just lol when you going to move on with your fucking life cuck:lul: How many times are you going to go on YouTube and make a video like “I started online dating this deranged female with BPD, she really changed my life my mental health is improving so much and I feel like I’m moving past the incel community, thank you to all my supporters” just to come crawling back here again. Legit the same song and dance every time and you never learn anything from it
:lul::lul::lul:

Did you see what I did to him and that ban appeal thread :society: he's been real quiet ever since he posted on monday :feelsohh:

That's all someone can do how's that a problem?
Yeah except you left out the part where he was flexing on looksmax and incel shaming other users there too whenever he started to lose an argument acting like he won the lottery :feelstastyman:

Yeah except you left out the part where he was flexing on looksmax and incel shaming other users there too whenever he started to lose an argument acting like he won the lottery :feelstastyman:
brutal (I always miss part of the story)

didn't he get cucked by some Aussie and never actually fucked her?

didn't he get cucked by some Aussie and never actually fucked her?
He rebounded with another BPD foid after he got rehabed for his supposed suicide attempt :soy::bluepill:

He rebounded with another BPD foid after he got rehabed for his supposed suicide attempt :soy::bluepill:
he seems deranged. he is probably bpd himself. he is all over the place

Really? tbh I tuned out the 4cucks threads about him after that foid tier attention seeking "sui attempt" livestream where he tried to hang himself with a shoelace or whatever.

His ascension has been well-documented so why is he still active here ?
:forcedsmile: like after ascension you can't break up, be miserable, or have relationship troubles

how do you get your avi to be different inside threads compared to outside the threads?

:forcedsmile: like after ascension you can't break up, be miserable, or have relationship troubles
It's been well-established that this place isn't for dry spell looksmaxxed normies

THAT fatcel is a fakecel he literally lost weight and became HT

It's been well-established that this place isn't for dry spell looksmaxxed normies
Incels who got lucky are not dryspell normies

gave us a bad representation , they should have interviewed A TRUECEL with gross trait like bad acne

Incels who got lucky are not dryspell normies
Well, they're not incels anymore if they already had unpaid consensual sex with a foid and ascended.

Because chances are if you got lucky once, you can probably do it again. The only reason why you only did it once is if you're a "mentalcel".

Based mod keep that stupid faggot cuck banned.

I think mods should unban him I liked his posts in Jews very based.

Jfl I'm a 2021 cel and I already know who he is. I saw him when I was a retarded bluepiller or red piller

:lul::lul::lul:

Did you see what I did to him and that ban appeal thread :society: he's been real quiet ever since he posted on monday :feelsohh:
Yes jfl at how he fucked off instantly after that:feelskek:

@BrendioEEE man it has been quite a while

Hey uh how did your relationship with the bipolar Australian girl go?

Nigga is a pussy from what I recall. Didn't he make a video of himself crying when his bpd hole left him? His YouTube channel is full of shit too. He's so far up his own ass it's disgusting.

Stay banned chump.

I heard of him when I was watching Jesse Lee Peterson and lurking forum before I joined.

soyioEEE

Last edited:
that fat retard almost hung himself on camera after some whore cheated on him but he couldn't even suicide and die with what little dignity he had left.

He is a pseudo intellectual sucking his own dick.
I remember liking him when i knew nothing of BP, then You find all the shit he did and how he threw all of BP and incels when he hoy a bipolar foid. At that point he was just a dumbass

All jews are like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back