Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Fucking lol @ this excuse tall women use to reject short guys

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I'm a 5'11 woman and height really doesn't matter I've talked to a guy that was 5'5 and i mean i don't care buuuutttttt i was insecure about my height bc i didn't know if he was bothered i was so much taller than he was

tenor.gif

I love short guys! I totally wouldnt mind dating one but I feel insecure because I dont feel feminine when Im taller than my bf so I cant date short guys

Its basically another version of "its not you its me"

Its not you its me - Im just not attracted to you

I feel like if any type of male that had the freedom to murder those who deserve it like this girl. I believe the manlets would be ultimate kings if they somehow could.

Nothing women say should be taken seriously or even listened to. If her mouth is open she's lying. We know the truth. All we need now is 4 billion muzzles

tenor.gif

I love short guys! I totally wouldnt mind dating one but I feel insecure because I dont feel feminine when Im taller than my bf so I cant date short guys

Its basically another version of "its not you its me"

Its not you its me - Im just not attracted to you

So you date fat guys then?

No I don't date them either.

So you date fat guys then?

No I don't date them either.
me: ugly guys?
her: of course I date ugly guys, I would totally date someone like Johny Depp or Elon Musk.

i was insecure about my height bc i didn't know if he was bothered i was so much taller than he was

The hamster wheels are spinning at overclock speeds to justify her unattraction towards short guys.

I love tall girls but none of them love me
feelsbadman

I feel like if any type of male that had the freedom to murder those who deserve it like this girl. I believe the manlets would be ultimate kings if they somehow could.
based and freedompilled.

the world robbed me of my sexual freedom to rape foids when they created moral and ethics and shit

and now i'm doomed to be a sexless subhuman because of them, also chadonlyfucker-foids are the only foids that exist nowadays because of it

robbing someone's sexual freedom to achieve yours is a valid reason, moral and ethics only apply to the weak

so i shall delivER them my wrath, only to achieve true freedom :feelsdevil:

based and freedompilled.

the world robbed me of my sexual freedom to rape foids when they created moral and ethics and shit

and now i'm doomed to be a sexless subhuman because of them, also chadonlyfucker-foids are the only foids that exist nowadays because of it

robbing someone's sexual freedom to achieve yours is a valid reason, moral and ethics only apply to the weak

so i shall delivER them my wrath, only to achieve true freedom :feelsdevil:
Rumble their tumbles

Her looksmatch has 10,000 posts on here

However she tries to frame it, there's just that simple fact that it's SHE who rejected you, not the other way around.

Nothing women say should be taken seriously or even listened to. If her mouth is open she's lying. We know the truth. All we need now is 4 billion muzzles

I even got one on camera ffs with a thread of mine in action.

Of course I'm the entitled one for requesting an answer.