Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking ragefuel moment

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I'm in the street that my friend's living in. The house next to his home is filled with foids in their skirt partying with chad.

How did I see it? The pizza delivery guy just brought some pizza and this Stacy looking foid opened up.

So fucking ragefuel. I hate these people so much. She was probably in her early 20's. They're laughing out loud while I'm waiting for my another virgin friend to walk in the park like 90 year old men.

Last edited:
pay them a visit

At least you have a friend to take walks with

Imagine how the pizza delivery guy felt

Living in the city is just a constant reminder that it is beyond over. Different worlds

Shit on their porch

I wish I could. Her outfit looked like those anime girls with short skirts. a white top and black skirt. I literally felt like ER for a moment

At least you have a friend to take walks with
I'm sorry bro. I hope you find a nice fellowcel to hang out with.

An incel,deep down, will always feel alone as long as he doesn't have a gf. No matter how many guy friends he has.

Imagine how the pizza delivery guy felt
True. Poor dude:feelsbadman:
But maybe he gets pussy. Who knows.

Living in the city is just a constant reminder that it is beyond over. Different worlds
Thank god I live in a Islamic country and I don't see such scenes much. It must be really brutal for incels in the west.

Shit on their porch
:feelshehe: maybe next time

So fucking ragefuel. I hate these people so much. She was probably in her early 20's. They're laughing out loud while I'm waiting for my another virgin friend to walk in the park like 90 year old men.

Nice. When my grandmother forced me to stay downstairs, my half-relatives would disregard my presence. She was angered if I quickly tried to leave.

Nice. When my grandmother forced me to stay downstairs, my half-relatives would disregard my presence. She was angered if I quickly tried to leave.
Leave where?
She imprisoned you in the basement or something?

Leave where?
She imprisoned you in the basement or something?

No. She told me this:

"You should be spending time with your family, not staying in your room alone!"

She would criticize me if I made any slight mistake or spoke in a high-pitched tone.

I wish I could. Her outfit looked like those anime girls with short skirts. a white top and black skirt. I literally felt like ER for a moment
I thought Iran has dress code for females.

No. She told me this:

"You should be spending time with your family, not staying in your room alone!"

She would criticize me if I made any slight mistake or spoke in a high-pitched tone.
Oh I get it now

I thought Iran has dress code for females.
Bro, they were inside. No once can say shit once youre inside your own house. They can do whatever they want in their parties as long as they're not loud. If they're too loud you can call the police so they can interfere.

Do you live in Tehran my fellow Iraniancel bcz i heard its full of sluts my crush pass the selection exam or kunkoor and went into Tehran university im studying hard to pass Karshenasi Arshad exam to get into same university as her :cryfeels::cryfeels:

She brutally rejected me

Do you live in Tehran my fellow Iraniancel bcz i heard its full of sluts my crush pass the selection exam or kunkoor and went into Tehran university im studying hard to pass Karshenasi Arshad exam to get into same university as her :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yes bro. The number of sluts here is triple the amount compared to other provinces.

Although as far as I know in other provinces it's not much different. Foids are fucking chad 24/7 not matter what part of Iran.

Hopefully you pass the exam brocel :feelsbadman: Having a crush is brutal.:cryfeels:

If she rejected you then why do you still want to be in the same university as her? Don't pay attention to these whores brocel

Last edited:
Yes bro. The number of sluts here is triple the amount compared to other provinces.

Although as far as I know in other provinces it's not much different. Foids are fucking chad 24/7 not matter what part of Iran.

Hopefully you pass the exam brocel :feelsbadman: Having a crush is brutal.:cryfeels:

If she rejected you then why do you still want to be in the same university as her? Don't pay attention to these whores brocel
To humiliate her she told me i cant get into her uni:cryfeels:

To humiliate her she told me i cant get into her uni:cryfeels:
Based:feelsokman::bigbrain: Hopefully you pass the exam. A big Fuck You to this whore

Which province do you live in brocel? You can DM me if you don't want others to find out.

Based:feelsokman::bigbrain: Hopefully you pass the exam. A big Fuck You to this whore

Which province do you live in brocel? You can DM me if you don't want others to find out.
The kiri and shitty province of khuzestan and shitty city called Ahvaz

The kiri and shitty province of khuzestan and shitty city called Ahvaz
Brutal Jonoobipilled:cryfeels::feelsbadman:

@incelerated @Vrthraghna @22yearoldcel
We're going to have a representative from every part of Iran soon :fuk:

All

of my friends are incel :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Extra brutal ragefuel suifuel.

Literally me.

It never began for irancels.

Doom theme starts playing

I'm in the street that my friend's living in. The house next to his home is filled with foids in their skirt partying with chad.

How did I see it? The pizza delivery guy just brought some pizza and this Stacy looking foid opened up.

Don't worry too much about it.
They are all lost souls who will burn in the hellfire.
The females they have sex with will not stay loyal to them and they will catch STD's sooner or later.

All

of my friends are incel :cryfeels::cryfeels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: My close friends are volcels but I have a truecrl friend who is very short.

Extra brutal ragefuel suifuel.

Literally me.

It never began for irancels.
:cryfeels:

Doom theme starts playing
:worryfeels:

Don't worry too much about it.
They are all lost souls who will burn in the hellfire.
The females they have sex with will not stay loyal to them and they will catch STD's sooner or later.
"Father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing"

[UWSL][UWSL]You should have taken an AK-47 or a machete and invaded the party and made a massacre (in GTA: San Andreas). [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I wanted to rape an Iranian woman (in Skyrim with a sex mod). [/UWSL][/UWSL]