Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking raging at the weakness of my body.

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Self-banned
-
I have been training Muay Thai, BJJ and MMA at an MMA gym for the last few weeks. I am not good but I feel myself improving, tapped a couple of lighter people out, and my physical confidence and fitness was building quickly.

Yesterday I was doing pull-ups on those shitty pull up bars that hang off the door frame. The frame collapsed and I fell on my toe. Now one of my toes is seriously broken. Like bent off to the side in disturbing way. Called a taxi and went to the hospital at midnight on Sunday. They bandaged it up with a splint.

It looks like no mma training for as long as fucking 3 months. MMA was one of the few things keeping me going and making me feel masculine (sad I know).

I am fucking fuming at my stupidity (using that dumb pull up bar) and the fragility of my body (one small fall from a small height and I am basically crippled as I cannot run or put too much weight on my left foot).

I am so angry and despairing and I just wish it would heal instantly. I want to punch a wall.

The moment I realized the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me