Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Fucking SJWs and cucks jfl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Jfl @ that cuck 1:22 "is this incel chat??"
or foids saying "Is your name really chad or do they just call you that !?" this cuck and SJW degenerates know about inceldom.

holy fuck that cuck legit made me mad throughout the video, he should go ER already tbhthb

These are literally IT posters, I am pretty sure they post on IT.
My theory is that they thought it's an incel chat and started acting like complete IT inbreds. "Just go out bro!"

tbhthb
6:05 typical foid's instinct is to get attention of course.
7:33 "no" cucked, jfl @ cuck's reaction.

Cuckboy screams "IS THIS AN INCEL CHAT????" Imagine how many people are looking at him on the streets like he's retarded.

JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cucks should be lined up and executed publicly

Can you give tldr and elab pls

That one whore in the thumbnail has a nose ring. I assume it's because she's been eating the farmer's crops so he put one in to deter her bad behavior. See, if you treat women like farm animals, they behave better.

christ they're looksmatch set themselves on fire then skydived without a parachute years ago

That one whore in the thumbnail has a nose ring. I assume it's because she's been eating the farmer's crops so he put one in to deter her bad behavior. See, if you treat women like farm animals, they behave better.
I think that one needs to be sent to the slaughterhouse.

This guy was cringe. I am not a slayer but I would've owned this situation irl tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh ngl

Cuckboy screams "IS THIS AN INCEL CHAT????" Imagine how many people are looking at him on the streets like he's retarded.

JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They would be totally right to assume he's retarded is the funny part. Beyond retarded.