Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking social media

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I want to take Zuckerberg’s chubby little lizard neck and break it in half. Fucking Chinese bastard who invented tik tok:reeeeee: Social media is spreading the insane foid standards across the globe, even in china they now demand 6ft. Fuck you zuckerberg!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Then why continue using it, GrAY nigger. Social media serves no benefit for subhumans

If not Zuckerberg then someone else would do same thing.

I wish jew didn’t make that shit

Then why continue using it, GrAY nigger. Social media serves no benefit for subhumans
I don’t use it nig I stopped 2 years ago after I doxxed myself spying on classmates

You better watch out because Zuckerberg is now a trained professional MMA fighter. It would be fun to see him face Musk in a fight and lose.

I want to take Zuckerberg’s chubby little lizard neck and break it in half. Fucking Chinese bastard who invented tik tok:reeeeee: Social media is spreading the insane foid standards across the globe, even in china they now demand 6ft. Fuck you zuckerberg!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
We should make it illegal for foids to use social media