Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking tinder is playing with my emotions.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Online dating heydays was late 90s-2001.
You missed the boat.

CF1C1D67 D927 4FBA B3B6 F51B4D7142E4

Dude that sucks. Same thing on Snapchat. Fucking streaks and holidays

If I'm like my dad I won't bald until about 50, unless having a WD/BM does something idk about
My dad started balding at 26 but i started at 16. That's very shit luck. All my family are NW0-NW1 thick no matter how old they're.

lol

Maybe only 1 or 2 of those actually saw your profile. You have to MASS swipe thousands a day.

This, until you swipe on a hundred a day or so with no matches, it's really over, if foids hundreds/thousands of likes, they more than rarely if ever get on, and if they do, swipe on sub 50 guys.

My dad started balding at 26 but i started at 16. That's very shit luck. All my family are NW0-NW1 thick no matter how old they're.

Full head of hair is really I have, this and my body. Dad is NW1 rn

Just LDAR, boyo. This is your competition.

6v4i75s.jpg
GWJ0zkq.jpg
9Mz1O1C.jpg

Full head of hair is really I have, this and my body. Dad is NW1 rn
That's good for you man, i hope you'll never go bald because it's really hell especially if you're young.

Don't have the patience or energy for this.
I understand, it's kinda fucked, you want to swipe I hope of getting any match, but at the sane time are tired of swiping getting no matches or knowing you won't match, the hope of a single match is so hardto escape

I understand, it's kinda fucked, you want to swipe I hope of getting any match, but at the sane time are tired of swiping getting no matches or knowing you won't match, the hope of a single match is so hardto escape
Yea i know my chances are very slim, so i don't bother swiping on hundreds everyday.

That's good for you man, i hope you'll never go bald because it's really hell especially if you're young.

Idk man, my dad is 6ft and I'm 5'2, he was also chadlite :(

Yea i know my chances are very slim, so i don't bother swiping on hundreds everyday.
I'm addicted to mass swipe until I run out of people to swipe on, I cucked my self by buying tinder gold

I give up. But tbh those chads don't exist where i live. I'd rope if they did.

Chad is everywhere

There comes a point in your life where you just have to give up.

WTF how is this even possible?

Was never malnourished or anything, I was always short,I remember trying to ask out a tall girl in 6th grade and everyone was saying I was too short, my dad being a late bloomer I was like it's ok I'll be tall, annnd I'm shorter than the avg female

Was never malnourished or anything, I was always short,I remember trying to ask out a tall girl in 6th grade and everyone was saying I was too short, my dad being a late bloomer I was like it's ok I'll be tall, annnd I'm shorter than the avg female
10 inches difference are a lot. I'm sorry for your shit luck, i can relate.

I'm addicted to mass swipe until I run out of people to swipe on, I cucked my self by buying tinder gold

Chad is everywhere
I don't have enough hope to get tinder gold.