Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"funny" foid moments I remember on reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
I remember this comment a few years ago, it was something along the lines of "there's a constant air of undercutting women's struggles here, we too have it hard on online dating, we have to go through matches and talk and we get ignored etc" in essence what is was saying that the men she she wanted, did not want her and would ghost her. And this fucking stupid comment got hundreds of upvotes. Another comment I remember was on a thread "what's the loneliest you've ever been" and one of the comments was a foid saying how for a friend's wedding her invitation said "her and her tinder date" and how she brought a random tinder date to the wedding. This is foid ""loneliness"" and that comment too got hundreds of upvotes. That all gave me a real distate for reddit. And blackpilled me on how foids ruin all online communities.

Women don't know what lonliness is and it fucking angers me. What we experience is real lonliness. Online dating is literally easier than breathing for women.

Women don't know what lonliness is and it fucking angers me. What we experience is real lonliness. Online dating is literally easier than breathing for women.
Wish I could find those comments again, it was just so fucking ridiculous. And what's worse is no one even challenged them or called them out.

They get ghosted by their matches (chad) but they continue to only swipe right on chad.:feelskek:

female loneliness is not having access to chad for more than a day