Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL funny white monkey CCP shill

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
This is straight from chinese state media

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHAAZMDKhQQ

This is all bullshit and it's funny because this is the best the Communist party of China can come up with. China tries so hard to show off a culture that doesn't exist. All of Chinese culture was destroyed by Mao Zedong during "the great leap forward" and china is only a relatively new country that has only existed for the past 75 years or so.Instead of the 5,000 years of unbroken civilization Chinese nationalists claim to have.

Last edited:
This is straight from chinese state media

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHAAZMDKhQQ

This is all bullshit and it's funny because this is the best the Communist party of China can come up with. China tries so hard to show off a culture that doesn't exist. All of Chinese culture was destroyed by Mao Zedong during "the great leap forward" and china is only a relatively new country that has only existed for the past 75 years or so instead of the 5,000 years of unbroken civilization Chinese nationalists claim to have.

Ok so what was before china?

Ok so what was before china?
I actually meant that modern china has no ties to the China of the past ,all the artifacts,temples, books, and culture were destroyed during Mao Zedong's reign and the intelligentsia of the country that tried to preserve these things or resist were killed. Everything they portray as cultural heritage is just a show put on for tourists, nothing is real.

I actually meant that modern china has no ties to the China of the past ,all the artifacts,temples, books, and culture were destroyed during Mao Zedong's reign and the intelligentsia of the country that tried to preserve these things or resist were killed. Everything they portray as cultural heritage is just a show put on for tourists, nothing is real.
Can you source what you said im interested

Chinese government payed him to do, so.

Can you source what you said im interested
@Lonelyus

"Historical sites throughout the country were destroyed. The damage was particularly pronounced in the capital, Beijing. Red Guards laid siege to the Temple of Confucius in Qufu, and other historically significant tombs and artifacts. Libraries of historical and foreign texts were destroyed; books were burned."

The Four Olds or the Four Old Things (simplified Chinese: 四旧; traditional Chinese: 四舊; pinyin: sì jiù) was a term used during the Cultural Revolution by the Red Guards in the People's Republic of China in reference to the pre-communist elements of Chinese culture they attempted to destroy. The Four Olds were: Old Ideas, Old Culture, Old Customs, and Old Habits (Chinese: Jiù Sīxiǎng 旧思想, Jiù Wénhuà 旧文化, Jiù Fēngsú 旧风俗, and Jiù Xíguàn 旧习惯).[2] The campaign to destroy the Four Olds began in Beijing on August 19, 1966 (the "Red August", during which a massacre also took place in Beijing[3]), shortly after the launch of the Cultural Revolution.[4]

Also any remaining cultural heritage that remains are being destroyed simple due to the Chinese mentality of new things being better. I remember there being a centuries old temple that was destroyed by a rural community and replaced with a newer one , due to them believing it would attract more tourists and bring in more profits.

@Lonelyus

"Historical sites throughout the country were destroyed. The damage was particularly pronounced in the capital, Beijing. Red Guards laid siege to the Temple of Confucius in Qufu, and other historically significant tombs and artifacts. Libraries of historical and foreign texts were destroyed; books were burned."

The Four Olds or the Four Old Things (simplified Chinese: 四旧; traditional Chinese: 四舊; pinyin: sì jiù) was a term used during the Cultural Revolution by the Red Guards in the People's Republic of China in reference to the pre-communist elements of Chinese culture they attempted to destroy. The Four Olds were: Old Ideas, Old Culture, Old Customs, and Old Habits (Chinese: Jiù Sīxiǎng 旧思想, Jiù Wénhuà 旧文化, Jiù Fēngsú 旧风俗, and Jiù Xíguàn 旧习惯).[2] The campaign to destroy the Four Olds began in Beijing on August 19, 1966 (the "Red August", during which a massacre also took place in Beijing[3]), shortly after the launch of the Cultural Revolution.[4]

Also any remaining cultural heritage that remains are being destroyed simple due to the Chinese mentality of new things being better. I remember there being a centuries old temple that was destroyed by a rural community and replaced with a newer one , due to them believing it would attract more tourists and bring in more profits.
Thanks.

Chinese government payed him to do, so.
yep, there are alot of foreign CCP shills in china. The Chinese government thinks using white people as a propaganda piece will convince a western audience but it just makes them look even more ridiculous to us. Though, videos like these actually work on the Chinese population in mainland China because they're brainwashed from birth to obey and support the Chinese government no matter what.

Also at the 50 second mark on the video , notice how the guy says the song is too hard for him to learn. It's a way to show the chinese population that foreigners are so stupid.

Last edited:
Every white dude with asian women lol

The man literally looks like he wants to rope. "Here I am doing this gook bullshit because I can't get a white stacy."

If true, what a horrifying prospect. Life in China seems so hellish to me, you're just a drone (I mean we all are but its made so much more clear there) and an insect and life seems so shallow there. Ig it beats being in India tho

Every white dude with asian women lol

The man literally looks like he wants to rope. "Here I am doing this gook bullshit because I can't get a white stacy."
Kek