Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [FURNITUREPILL] Go home boyos, femoids fuck furniture since young.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Fap

Fap2

What chance do you have? They are already getting used to fucking tables, couches, sinks. Your micropenis stands no chance.

Why would femoids fuck a table over us?
1. Dining table legs are 29", which leaves about an inch for top thickness.
2. They are atleast 7inches thick or more
3. They dont cum, foids can fuck them until forever.
4. They can have any face, they would stick a picture of chad and proceed to fuck it.
5. They are 30inches big br0000 u stand a chance???
6. While daddy eats his food little does he know thats his little girls sex toy. Already taking 30 inch table legs sets her up for going only for 7 inches+

As for sinks, you think you can compete with the girth on that?? The head alone will make any femoids bust some fluids across it. While mommy washes her slutty face from chads cum she uses it as a sex toy.

Femoids would rather fuck dogs, spiders and furniture than us.

brutal furniture pill,foids would rather have sex with inanimate objects before even thinking of an incel as a sexual option.This is more legit than the dog pill,foids would fuck anything besides an incel.There are thousands of videos online with foids doing sexual acts with an assortment of animals even worms

brutal furniture pill,foids would rather have sex with inanimate objects before even thinking of an incel as a sexual option.This is more legit than the dog pill,foids would fuck anything besides an incel.
Agree, furniture has no limit. I can be fucked until foids cum even if it takes 1 hour or 1 week.

Anything but us. The pills are getting hilarious.

Lmao now this is good content. Not even a BBC can compete with 27'' table legs. OVER.

Agree, furniture has no limit. I can be fucked until foids cum even if it takes 1 hour or 1 week.
yes and its also very easily accessible to young adolescent foids who cant buy dildos yet

yes and its very easily accessible to young adolescent foids who cant buy dildos yet
Lmao now this is good content. Not even a BBC can compete with 27'' table legs. OVER.

Exactly, just wipe it down with a tissue. Apply some anti bacterial if needed. And proceed to fucking till your heart busts out. Its better than horses because you can control how far down you slide that table in.

A foid would rather cram WORMS in her pussy than fuck me

HAHAHAHA I deserve it because I'm a misogynistic inkel REEEEEEEEEEE :lul::lul::lul:

never heard of the cucumberpill? foids can use anything to replace your dick

never heard of the cucumberpill? foids can use anything to replace your dick
Cucumber pill is old new br0. A table slides in easier.

The furniturepill disassembled me

Yes, I have long since accepted that my pathetic SMV and my miniscule penis are dwarfed in sheer size and virility by a fucking sink.

I will get a overdose of blackpills

Man it is fucking retarded,first dogpill now this..

I fucked furniture before. I dry hump my bed all the time and I'm sure there is some here that fucked pillows.

non-believers BTFO
how u fuck pillow br0? im too sensitive

Femoids would rather fuck dogs, spiders and furniture than us.

SPIDERS?

We’ve all heard of the dog pill and furniture pill now, but
you’re telling me femoids will let spiders crawl around in their vile orifices and are TURNED ON BY IT?

I believe you, since that just sounds like something a femoid would do but is there anywhere I can read up on this?

SPIDERS?

We’ve all heard of the dog pill and furniture pill now, but
you’re telling me femoids will let spiders crawl around in their vile orifices and are TURNED ON BY IT?

I believe you, since that just sounds like something a femoid would do but is there anywhere I can read up on this?
Go look at my spiderpill post bro.

I am no longer surprised by these types of pills since i have known for many years that women will insert ANYTHING into their vaginas, whether it has a heartbeat or not.

The only thing more brutal than this is the treepill

Proof that holes are horny as fuck.

I stubbornly side with this fact that they are horny and need to have it filled as often as possible. It’s not a motivating thing though —- they will not let an incel inside them as they don’t want our genes.
They need their void filled but only by Chads or things that won’t get them pregnant.

Femoids need to take the FifiPill.

we dont stand a chance

we need a new term rather than pill lol

2020: Dogcels going broke over tablechads
2030: Tablecels going broke over chadlephants
2050: Elphantcels desperate due to the recent whalepill

Anything but us. The pills are getting hilarious.
I swear people are just using a random animal/object generator to come up with this stuff these days

I forsee a rise in rope stocks in the near future.

damn Januarys been ripe with new and/or improved pills, dogpill, spiderpill,treepill and now the furniturepill. What other pill is going to be discovered before February?