Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Furries are trying to induce conformity among school kids now

I remember there were pc losers at my highschool who tried to fuck with people like this. It makes me wonder if I was currently there, they'd get me in trouble like these poor kids out protesting.

public education is an indoctrination and pussification centre. public education tries to prime you to fail in life

frikkin jewbelong vs hamas lickers. just wipe them all out already

I knew fur faggotry was going to be the end of things since I first spotted it. Its because furs are autistic in the hand clapper type of way. Same as fags they have to go parade their faggotry in public.

Happy The Thing GIF

when i was in school niggas like this would get bullied and beaten up and now the government makes it mandatory for the teachers to defend them

when i was in school niggas like this would get bullied and beaten up and now the government makes it mandatory for the teachers to defend them
:yes: :yes: