Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Future of white normies

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

that man is a pedo

Just think the abusive Chad got her all to himself, and now this chump has to deal with these random kids he would never care about like his own, just to get a crumb of pussy. Single moms are JUNK

Gee, a skank got knocked up by some BBC and is using a white guy to take care of her kids. What's new in the world?

why white men are so feminine ? only oriental men are more feminine
@Transcended Trucel

that man is a pedo
Possibly. Its very unnatural for a man to raise others children no matter how much toilets push it and shame men who doesnt want to. Lol at her entrusting her kids to total stranger just because he is tall and good looking.

The amount of single mothers on tinder and other sites is crazy, they all find a good looking normie cuck who is desperate for puss though. I don't care they ignore/reject me tbh.

Very shameless of her calling him "their daddy" unfair to both the tyrone and to chad.

JFL, those skinny legs certainly won't help in the "protection" foids say they're seeking when they're 6'0+ only! :feelshaha:

I'll predict that if the original poster of the thread isn't overweight already, they will be soon and then this HTN will have to make the choice to either jump ship or keep coping. :feelsclown:

JFL, those skinny legs certainly won't help in the "protection" foids say they're seeking when they're 6'0+ only! :feelshaha:

I'll predict that if the original poster of the thread isn't overweight already, they will be soon and then this HTN will have to make the choice to either jump ship or keep coping. :feelsclown:
judging by her other posts she's a chubby mutt

Just think the abusive Chad got her all to himself, and now this chump has to deal with these random kids he would never care about like his own, just to get a crumb of pussy. Single moms are JUNK

More like a life of average white American normie—raising mulattos :lul::lul:

JFL. Why are single moms always coal burners? Every fucking time

I think it's less about single moms being coal burners and more about black men always leaving behind single moms

Clown fuxking world Infested with Cucks and female Worship

i was a used up cum filled whore and he was a young pathetic cuck. Now we are moving in together into his house while i get fucked by 6 other guys on random occasions, and he plays daddy to my 2 little sluts.

that man is a pedo
wouldn't be surprising
View attachment 660751
tall and good looking, an all it got him was a coal burner
that dumbfuck chose this. If I had. his body would never be like this jfl
true he is giga retard for doing this. Should be castrated
why white men are so feminine ? only oriental men are more feminine
@Transcended Trucel
low stress life compared to other races of men. Christianity even now has leftover cuck influence. Many raised by their cuck boomer parents to be gentlemen. Also possibly residue from microplastics/birth control in water leading to rise in estrogen levels.
Because the nigs never pull out and do it raw. Chads use condoms because not as reckless and low IQ as Tyrone
I think it's less about single moms being coal burners and more about black men always leaving behind single moms
yeah imo Chads fuck like Tyrones but use condoms to avoid having undesirable spawn
i was a used up cum filled whore and he was a young pathetic cuck. Now we are moving in together into his house while i get fucked by 6 other guys on random occasions, and he plays daddy to my 2 little sluts.
:yes::lul::lul::lul::lul:

More bbc cucking white chad

BBCs cannot fail. Nigger was 5’5 and still has chad raising his future doctors!! Wtf!

Just curious, what this young uck thinks about incels?
Does he hates us? Does he thinks, that he is better than us in every aspect?
that man is a pedo
That would be really great. Instead of raising all those Tyrone's girls, he would just bruutally rape them every fucking day:feelsdevil:. Such based shit would ruin mental health of 2 little sheboons and their nigger loving mother. :feelsaww:
But sadly, he is just usual cucked normalfagm who had to settle down with a degenerate mud shark.

White men are cucked,imagine lettting niggers impregnate their women and then fathering the nigger's children:feelshaha:

They have been peddling this garbage to black men for decades, one of the biggest reasons black men have such low standards for foid compared to every other group of men. :feelsclown:

Brutal. I couldn't stand raising another man's children, but half negro children are just too much.

Brutal betabuxx

This is the guy on Reddit that brags about having sex and that he has a family to take care of jfl

Ending like guy in this story is just a saddest thing imaginable. In moments like that I appreciate Im incel. Dont get me wrong - of course I would fuck this women just for sex at least few times, but forming a relationship with used up whore? Why are men accepting this? I will never understand it.
As old saying says: better incel than cuck.

ngl when I see white guys that raise biracial kids I have to laugh. its just so funny, how can one be such a cuck?
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:
So many things wrong with this post. White, tall, good structure, yet, she is single mom by another race.

just get a dna test theory. it will neber be his girls. pathetic cucks.