Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gained weight

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
And it's all fat.

I started eating whatever, going to the gym whenever and just didn't care anymore and I gained like 7kg, but probably more in fat since I lost muscle.
It's over. I'm going to dietmaxx and gymmaxx harder in the upcoming days. Not that it matters too much since I'm ugly anyway, jacked, fat or skinny.

Losing weight isn’t as easy as retards like to claim here.

It does matter. Get your ass back in gear.

I've been LDARing for 3 months now and I also have the same problem. Might have to starvemaxx soon.

I've been LDARing for 3 months now and I also have the same problem. Might have to starvemaxx soon.
Bruh, I eat like a motherfucker and my face is damn HUGEEE NOW when im out in public i am literally a walking bighead lol, My head is so fucking huge you would believe it was planet earth, I am so fucking fat, But anyway wheres my tendies.

I know, but once in a while you stop giving a fuck and gain weight. Just going to eat more consciously and gym 4x a week like before.

I'd say it's somewhere in the middle. People tend to overestimate how easy it is.

I'd say it's somewhere in the middle. People tend to overestimate how easy it is.
It's easy in theory, but discipline is not easy.

I keep trying and I’m still trying but I end up pigging out. I won’t give up.

Last edited:
Supplement fruit for the sweets for the start.

I was less than 70kg (5'8) in 2021 and now I am elvis maxxed

I'm super skinny

It's easy in theory, but discipline is not easy.
Yeah that's the hard part. For example, I've been trying to quit energy drinks and other fizzy drinks but the most I can get myself to do is a month or two after that something happens that leads me to just say fuck it and indulge again.

I keep trying and I’m still trying but I end up pigging out. I won’t give up.
That's the key. Don't give up.

I have an Auschwitz Survivor Body Type.-No Appetite whatsoever. Only with Weed i can eat alot.
Being Overweight and lose some of it seems easier to gain weight imo

Nigga just eat when you're hungry and not just to do so and you'll likely never be overweight, live like our ancestors did, consider food solely as an energy source and not a pleasure, cope in other ways like cycling running ideally something active, didn't change my diet too much and I lost 15kg this year

in my case I first have to control my anxiety with benzodiazepines, with this I make sure I don't overeat, the problem is how to get that medicine without social connections.

Apparently, if your ancestors faced famines and being that they were the ones that survived. They were easily the type to hold onto fat or gain fat (and that's what made them survive, and adapt to those conditions). There's actual scientific evidence supporting this.