Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Game Quitters, NoFap and Dopamine Detox

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
lmao, he can cope all he wants but he will still be ugly and no women will ever love him
brutal blackpilled truth

I actually tried to quit games to "self-improve", I ended up just drinking alcohol to cope with boredom

dumb postmaxx quiters anything is better thoughts @Edfech?

brutal blackpilled truth

I actually tried to quit games to "self-improve", I ended up just drinking alcohol to cope with boredom
tbh the only self improvements that make sense are the ones that improve looks like surgerymaxx, seamaxx (where u mog everyone), gymmaxx, etc. The rest are pure cope

tbh the only self improvements that make sense are the ones that improve looks like surgerymaxx, seamaxx (where u mog everyone), gymmaxx, etc. The rest are pure cope
heck even gymmaxx is a cope.

surgerymaxx, seamaxx, or ropemaxx

i don't know, i think u won't ascend only with gymmaxx but it would give u a bit more of smv
yeah true, it could potentially help if you're some type of mentalcel

Live fast die young niggA
Lmfao this times 1000

20200306_160535.jpg
Iq post but normal human beings never had to devise a plan to stop touching their dick for months to attract a girl. It just happened because its normal. And if it didnt happen to you it means you are not normal.

lmao, he can cope all he wants but he will still be ugly and no women will ever love him
What is the best option? self improve or LDAR with anxiety, depression and feeling like shit all day?
everything you do in life is coping until you die, the difference is that are better copes and worse copes.
life is more than looks and going after women bro...
I know it's important, but life is more than that.
Look at the greatest man like Tesla or Newton.
Newton didn't even have hobbies because he was just dedicating his life into his work.
we already took the blackpill then what are we going to do? cry in a fetal position in the corner of the room?
dumb postmaxx quiters anything is better thoughts @Edfech?
Hi

Last edited:
What is the best option? self improve or LDAR with anxiety, depression and feeling like shit all day?

everything you do in life is coping until you die, the difference is that are better copes and worse copes.
life is more than looks and going after women bro...
I know it's important, but life is more than that.
Look at the greatest man like Tesla or Newton.
Newton didn't even have hobbies because he was just dedicating his life into his work.
we already took the blackpill then what are we going to do? cry in a fetal position in the corner of the room?
I only said it was a cope, u won't ascend thanks to this, of course u can cope any way u want.
And i don't think everything in life is cope, what we do is cope because we can't be loved by a woman, having a family, being happy, etc
You can cry in a fetal position, try to "self improve" or ldaring if it helps u cope, why not? that's all we have left