Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gaming memories

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
I remember back in late september of 2014 I first launched destiny 1 on my new PS4 I had gotten for my birthday. It was nearing winter, and i was already looking forward to christmas break. I put the disc in the console and first heard what would become my favorite OST, the foid humming along with faint piano strokes as my virtual ship hovered in the iconic lobby screen. I remember finding the location of the first raid in the open world area, curiously pondering what hid behind the ominous gate. I remember finally hitting max level and gearscore, but hated my low grimoire score, so i spent hundreds of hours farming the stupidest achievements just so the number on my player's banner would be higher so i can brag. I remember wasting an entire day grinding the legendary loot cave in the cosmodrome and almost shitting myself seeing a purple engram drop. I remember meeting my closest online friends who i would spend the next few years of my life talking too. I remember getting together and spending 12 hours to complete the raid, and damn we felt like fucking gods afterwards. I remember screaming in excitement when I got lucky with the RNG drops. During these times i cared absolutely nothing for my appearence, it was a great form of escapism after school, these experiences were more real than real life to me. I spent over 10k hours on this game and loved every minute of it, not because of the gameplay but because of the good experiences i had along the way. Compared to my real life which is just a series of bad events, my dad abandoned me, my mom hates me and is suicidal, i am suicidal, i get high all day because when im not i am a giga retard autistic, i get harassed by customers at work all day.

This wasnt even that long ago but i feel like its been an eternity, I can no longer cope as i have before. Times have changed, my mind desires increasingly more complex forms of stimulation that are simply inachievable. I buy most new games with false anticipation to reignite the joy i had for video games as i once did as a kid, but they are no longer there no matter how hard i try to pretend they are. I have nothing left to cope with anymore, i feel like ive already lived my lifetime and I am nothing more than a ghost. 19 and a KHHV withpractically no future. I cannot imagine how much worse it will get, it is simply unfathomable the idea of me making it to 30.

:cryfeels:

with everday that passes coping gets harder

Feel your pain.
Sad when our best memories are from video games.
When I was a kid my best friends were my genesis my dog and the refrigerator.
Could always count on them.
I’ve got games in my steam library that I’ve bought and then never played or only played for a few minutes.
Finding the rare gems that draw me in has become a game unto itself.
Last one I got addicted to was rimworld 813 hours spent doing what exactly.

I’ve had a game account with (SHIT YOU NOT) 600 days of uptime me playing on it. Imagine this. I was there bro, farming shit, ddosing cucks, destroying normies. And it was on just one account.

I remember back in late september of 2014 I first launched destiny 1 on my new PS4 I had gotten for my birthday. It was nearing winter, and i was already looking forward to christmas break. I put the disc in the console and first heard what would become my favorite OST, the foid humming along with faint piano strokes as my virtual ship hovered in the iconic lobby screen. I remember finding the location of the first raid in the open world area, curiously pondering what hid behind the ominous gate. I remember finally hitting max level and gearscore, but hated my low grimoire score, so i spent hundreds of hours farming the stupidest achievements just so the number on my player's banner would be higher so i can brag. I remember wasting an entire day grinding the legendary loot cave in the cosmodrome and almost shitting myself seeing a purple engram drop. I remember meeting my closest online friends who i would spend the next few years of my life talking too. I remember getting together and spending 12 hours to complete the raid, and damn we felt like fucking gods afterwards. I remember screaming in excitement when I got lucky with the RNG drops. During these times i cared absolutely nothing for my appearence, it was a great form of escapism after school, these experiences were more real than real life to me. I spent over 10k hours on this game and loved every minute of it, not because of the gameplay but because of the good experiences i had along the way. Compared to my real life which is just a series of bad events, my dad abandoned me, my mom hates me and is suicidal, i am suicidal, i get high all day because when im not i am a giga retard autistic, i get harassed by customers at work all day.

This wasnt even that long ago but i feel like its been an eternity, I can no longer cope as i have before. Times have changed, my mind desires increasingly more complex forms of stimulation that are simply inachievable. I buy most new games with false anticipation to reignite the joy i had for video games as i once did as a kid, but they are no longer there no matter how hard i try to pretend they are. I have nothing left to cope with anymore, i feel like ive already lived my lifetime and I am nothing more than a ghost. 19 and a KHHV withpractically no future. I cannot imagine how much worse it will get, it is simply unfathomable the idea of me making it to 30.

:cryfeels:

In the modern world there aren't many chances to experience any sort of excitement or adventure, so videogames are not a bad way of escaping this shitty reality. Comfy post btw.

I remember back in the day, modern warfare 2, hosting challenge lobbies and making cash from it. Good times.

Feel your pain.
Sad when our best memories are from video games. Could always count on them.
I’ve got games in my steam library that I’ve bought and then never played or only played for a few minutes.
Finding the rare gems that draw me in has become a game unto itself.

with everday that passes coping gets harder
Yeah, which is terrifying. If I'm having trouble holding it together nowadays, how much worse will it be in 5 years? And 5 years ago now, I wouldn't have imagined it would be this bad, and now it is. Fuck. :feelsbadman:

Coping is like getting drunk, your first time (unless you're a fatcel) will always end up with you being a lightweight. Regular drinking will up your tolerance. Get drunk enough times and you can just power through 8 shots of fireball and a few beers like its drinking water. Coping is the same, the more you cope the harder it gets. You need something genuinely happy to happen to you, to reset your cope, just like if you don't drink for a few months or a year or so you lose most of your tolerance.
maybe that's one problem of NEETing, if you wageslave you can at least reset your tolerance to copes.
then again, wageslaving is no good either.

Happy medium would to be on disability and get a part time job for a while... Wish I could get on disability, that'd be so nice.
yeah, that sounds good.
i have a debilitating chronic illness called gastroparesis but it doesn't qualify and i have to work.

I have Aspergers and apparently, some aspys are blessed to have had parents who got them disability as a kid but as an adult its almost impossible to get it. I hate my parents so much more for not getting me on disability as a child than I do for being circumcised.
fuck, can't believe they turned down free money like that.

fuck I remember first time I did hard mode VOG with the boys back in 2014 when I still was a console fag. I got a fucking vex mythoclast first run of atheon and it's probably the one of the most crazy memories I had because of how hyped I was because of it.
Hard to think those guys all probably have jobs and GFs by now while i'm still here.