Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope gaslighting and nonsense from family

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
My mother tells me I shouldn't be using minoxidil even though I am nw2 already at 21. When i told her once i get the money i will get plastic surgery she said I have BDD and should see a therapist. I think wants me to be single and unlovable forever and for me to end up taking my own life. Also my father says I look in good shape and i shouldnt gymcel as often as i do. what a tool.

all they want is for me to be hideous the rest of my life.

your parents just dont wanna accept that they are responsible for your subhumanity

Maybe they know it's over no matter what and want you to moneymax basically. You should talk to them keeping that in mind.

your parents just dont wanna accept that they are responsible for your subhumanity
i got the worst features from each of them. my mothers male family members all went bald early, she's 5'2 i only got to 5'9. she has an underbite/shit tier maxilla and dark eye colour. I got my dads low fwhr horse face (his is less noticeable now cause hes fat but i saw old pictures of him - never began), small frame, complete lack of zygos and no undereye support.

When i told her once i get the money i will get plastic surgery she said I have BDD and should see a therapist.
Sounds like something a cuckqueers member would say.

it's not even gaslighting because they are not trying to manipulate you on purpose.
the honestly think you are handsome but of course parents opinion doesn't count.

I get the same shit occasionally, being told that I look good and should see a therapist.
Bitch nobody ends up as a 29 year old virgin on accident. It was decided for me.

On another note, why aren't you taking finasteride as well?

Maybe they're not being malicious. Maybe they're just going by how things were when they were in the game - when Tinder wasn't a thing and when women needed a man for resources and respectability. Install Tinder on your parents' phones and log in with your account and tell them to set you up with dates. Maybe after a week they'll take out a loan to pay for your plastic surgery?

My mother tells me I shouldn't be using minoxidil even though I am nw2 already at 21. When i told her once i get the money i will get plastic surgery she said I have BDD and should see a therapist.

What can a therapist do? Nothing. Typical replies from females. It is biological, so it can be only fix via a biological influence.

What can a therapist do? Nothing. Typical replies from females. It is biological, so it can be only fix via a biological influence.
it can only be fixed by a bullet to the temple

In our parents' era things weren't nearly as bad as today. You could be a norwooder ugly dude and still get a reasonable wife.

your parents cant comprehend because during there times someone with ur looks could've gotten a gf much, much easier

i will never look like this

3c765d141f717e7217cf9400960b11f9.jpg

felix-bujo-felix-bujo-at-soul-artist-management-by-grayson-wilde-Efdd2f3105f263483ae8b1aad8bf54f7b.jpg

jfl if youre not a male model in 2019

no point going on

Older generation is bluepilled because it was easier to get a SO back then

Therapy is a joke, don't go to it or listen to your parents. Paying $50+ for normie-tier "be yourself" advice even though you can get the exact same advice for free.