Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gen z is the smartest gen

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
lifefuel ngl that due to the flynn effect and reverse flynn effect (pre gen z are dumber, post gen z are dymber) helping us we’re the smartest

but late 90s early-mid 2000s are the smartest due to the least amount of brain rot during brain development years

We will change the World and make it a bettER place

but late 90s early 2000s are the smartest due to the least amount of brain rot during brain development years
No they are reatards who watched to much tv and got brainwashed by the media

Tv shows were literally less jewish back then and views in schools were less politically correct

gays got bullied and feminists were not a big thing

even white girls were using slurs

would never happen today

but late 90s early-mid 2000s are the smartest due to the least amount of brain rot during brain development years
by mid 2000s i mean 2004 at the latest
2005-2006 can be sentient but theyre usually outliers

> gen z is the smartest gen

This is great news, and this Gen X'er congratulates you all.

Now go!- Cure cancer

And I want my flying car and my jetpack
-

idk i honestly think that the older generations that live today are much smarter. Young people just get more and more stupid as days pass on.

Too many psyops turned young men into retards it may be just me but I feel like the average zoomer is sub80 IQ nowadays, meanwhile the older generations had everything in order and barely any of them struggled in life.

People aged 50-80 today. Yes, they may see the world different but a lot of them are very wise and good people to talk to. They can tell you a lot about life and I truly believe that they are the last sane generation alive.

All that zoomers know is brain rot from the internet , me included. It's so over for us.

Would u go back to the 2000s
, my life was always shit but it was less shit and i could cope with internet/technology still whilst not having brain rot

a lot of my early experiences with that tho were in the early 2010s too

idk i honestly think that the older generations that live today are much smarter. Young people just get more and more stupid as days pass on.

Too many psyops turned young men into retards it may be just me but I feel like the average zoomer is sub80 IQ nowadays, meanwhile the older generations had everything in order and barely any of them struggled in life.

People aged 50-80 today. Yes, they may see the world different but a lot of them are very wise and good people to talk to. They can tell you a lot about life and I truly believe that they are the last sane generation alive.

All that zoomers know is brain rot from the internet , me included. It's so over for us.
my parents are fucking bluepilled and retarded and inthink others can concur

most cant even understand trchnology

they didnt grow up with vidya (not a bad thing if u do it after like the age of 5 when baseline cognitive functioning is basically formulated esp if mixed with outdoor/social activities) and advanced scientific theories that can help shape development

they are wise in terms of being practical but they lack deep thinking and hsually regurgitate stuff from their past which was easy to follow

That must be why my e-oneitis supports LGBTQ. :rolleyes:
all women are retarded and yea those people are getting brainwashed but arent becoming dumber

That must be why my e-oneitis supports LGBTQ. :rolleyes:
younger gen z are more prone to being brainwashed

majority of 2004+ gen z even on so called blackpilled anti psyop forums get brainwashed by lgbt propaganda and racial equality (lol)

wow let me become a tranny cuz thats popular now and a scientific study told me liberals have a higher average iq !

All OG incels who developed the black pill were millennials.

So no.

I hate Gen-Z.
Don´t even talk about Gen Alpha.
I truly think the majority of them, won´t ever work a normal job, 1 day in their lives.
Their brains are fried cause of all the social media.

I hate Gen-Z.
Don´t even talk about Gen Alpha.
I truly think the majority of them, won´t ever work a normal job, 1 day in their lives.
Their brains are fried cause of all the social media.
my future wife is gen alpha

cant wait for a gen even more brainrotted than me (only cuz of recent events, growing up i had an optimal life)

All OG incels who developed the black pill were millennials.

So no.
The OG red pill/MGTOW guys delivered much better content, than todays con artists.
The ´old red pill´ more so talked about female nature and how they operate.
Now, the red pill is associated with shitSkin Scamza and silly PUA courses, on how to cold approach
and ´be more masculine´.
I hate the manosphere of Post-2020, everything was better before 2020

The OG red pill/MGTOW guys delivered much better content, than todays con artists.
The ´old red pill´ more so talked about female nature and how they operate.
Now, the red pill is associated with shitSkin Scamza and silly PUA courses, on how to cold approach
and ´be more masculine´.
I hate the manosphere of Post-2020, everything was better before 2020
Also true. The sub r/asktrp was really great, with reaction and explanations to pretty much everything foids could do. Sadly, their own mods nuked it to start their scam forum.

The old, useful part of the red pill is now the black pill.

If Gen Z being the smartest were really true, then it's over for humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back