Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Genetics and bodybuilding

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I used to be involved in bodybuilding when I was bluepilled, I would watch Pumping Iron and admire their work ethic, I also watched youtube channels at the start of the decade like Nick Wright and the Hodge twins. I even bought a t shirt from Nick Wright but thankfully it got lost in the post.

I was watching "Iron Generation 2" on Netflix and the Australian bodybuilder who was basically the ultimate Chad admitted that genetics plays a big role in bodybuilding and that he is like a lion.

How can these men be inspirational to normie Joe bodybuilder? They were born at an advantage, no matter how much they inspire you, it won't change your genetics.

But how much bodybuilding did you actually do? There's a world of difference between watching and doing.

You can catch-up most of the time at least to Bruce Lee level relatively easily. And being super buff isn't that much of advantage past a certain point. Just take roids(test especially is super safe)if you want speed and o blood test every 3 months and u will be good

But how much bodybuilding did you actually do? There's a world of difference between watching and doing.
So how long would it take to recognize your genetic ability for lifting when going like 3 times a week?

So how long would it take to recognize your genetic ability for lifting when going like 3 times a week?
5-8 years.

3 times a week is for novices. You'll want to lift more often once you become an intermediate.

Bodybuolding is cope

im gonna have to step into the gym so i can ogremaxx

5-8 years.
looFsIu.gif

I was thinking about the way/speed your body builds muscle and stuff...should be able see potential(aka maybe not even worth it) much earlier?! And cant go everyday lol I still need to wageslave

looFsIu.gif

I was thinking about the way/speed your body builds muscle and stuff...should be able see potential(aka maybe not even worth it) much earlier?! And cant go everyday lol I still need to wageslave
You don't need to worry about any of that as a novice. Just do your 3 days a week, do your linear progression on your major lifts, and don't even think about things like genetics or split routines until you're an intermediate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back