Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my iq genetics are so good i surpassed gooks and whites who tryharded

D

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
everything is predetermined. even with a garbage upbringing devoid of optimal intellectual stimulation i stood out in classes. I made a hapa girl cry cuz i beat her at some board game that requires maths. A chinese kid reported me to the teacher cuz i told him bout getting work from the grade above, and he jnterpreted it as bragging when i was just being matter of fact. A reminder this chinese kid has been getting tutored since 5 yrs old genetics>>>

im so fucking smart holy shit haha

and girls dare to reject me

my entire ancestry mogs urs

ur a blue collar whore im descended from doctors and other professions

Nice, enjoy your cope while it lasts

I was smarter than most chinks in my high school, but I don't consider myself high-IQ.

Brutal for retards like me who legit tried and still couldn't outmatch the high IQ fags. Fuck being a midwitcel NPC. :feelsbadman:

You said you had a garbage upbringing yet you descended from STEMfags?

feel ya brozzer
Brutal for retards like me who legit tried and still couldn't outmatch the high IQ fags. Fuck being a midwitcel NPC. :feelsbadman:

Good for you bro

I was smarter than most chinks in my high school, but I don't consider myself high-IQ.
also my school was actually good it wasnt some normal school filled with mediocre asians. Im just very smart.

No IQ for your face

No IQ for your face

so many people seething

i was sucked off since day 1 of schooling

i love the people who never experienced academic success so they cope with muh im actually 150iq. I'm one of the only smart ppl. It's a shame im one of the high iq outliers on blackpill forums who are full of 100-115 iq midwits due to mild adhd and an utterly incomprehensible upbringing

so many people seething

i was sucked off since day 1 of schooling

i love the people who never experienced academic success so they cope with muh im actually 150iq. I'm one of the only smart ppl. It's a shame im one of the high iq outliers on blackpill forums who are full of 100-115 iq midwits due to mild adhd and an utterly incomprehensible upbringing
“I’m better than all of you lol. Sucks that I’m better but not really haha”

its so funny how hard these faggots got abused in school and at home so they compensate online. meanwhile i experienced nothing but endless validation and jealousy from classmates

“I’m better than all of you lol. Sucks that I’m better but not really haha”
its not even meant to be malicious. many people are delusional and waste their time making lies online. im just making fun of them.

meanwhile i experienced nothing but endless validation and jealousy from classmates
Huh? No one give you that for high IQ. Smells like fakecel to me… :feelswhat:

they were somewhat close to me so they felt like saying that both as a way to self depreciate and get validation from a "higher power" and also cuz they wanted to compliment me. no random ppl said this

also, i progressed faster initially than this guy at rubiks cube solving. i was like 5 seconds faster and ppl started watching me so he broke my cube :feelshaha:

he was insecure bout his intelligence and wasnt afraid to admit it cuz it was too obvious for it to be cucked. he was actually smart tho, he was good at some shit and he was very talented at sports (ridiculous athletics genetics though he was good at fucking every subset of performance). You cant flukily do that well. He just had some deficits that disrupted his school performance

Last edited:
good.
i was homeless and have shit health.
i will die around 40
enjoy your life :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

I am sure with your 150+ IQ you can formulate a way to make women like you. Use your intellect to looksmaxx/normalfagmaxx or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back