Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gentlemen tonight its Argentina-Croatia. Predicitons please

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
2-0 to Argentina within 90 minutes. But knowing Croatia, I think 1-1 then ET

I predict France vs Croatia in the final as in 2018 :feelsLSD:

I predict that I will not have sex either way

I hope croatia will win. I fucking hate pessi

I predict that the CIA will kidnap another child for experiments.
But imma stay humble and see what happens. I hope croatia wins but we'll see...

I predict that the CIA will kidnap another child for experiments.
But imma stay humble and see what happens. I hope croatia wins but we'll see...
they could but Argentina aint punks like the Brazilians. Argentina play white man football and actually pass the ball fast, opening space which can open a defence in the blink of an eye. Brzail wanted to dance and dribble with the ball which was easy for the Croatians to defend because they never passed the ball and all the Croats had to do was put 2-3 men on him and it was game over, that is nigger football, not passing the ball like a bloody monkey

1-1 and Croatia win the penalties (again)

1-1 and Croatia win the penalties (again)
Could be knowing Croatia but this is Argentina so tonight they Croatians are gonna have to really improve. But anyway we will in 20 minutes friom now

Could be knowing Croatia but this is Argentina so tonight they Croatians are gonna have to really improve. But anyway we will in 20 minutes friom now
Brazil was stronger and they still manage to defend well.

11 shoots at goal and only 1 goal, while they scored in their only opportunity.

Though I just want argentina to lose as fast as possible

Go Argentina, mang

Brazil was stronger and they still manage to defend well.

11 shoots at goal and only 1 goal, while they scored in their only opportunity.

Though I just want argentina to lose as fast as possible
Brazil have better quality yes. But Brazil are low iq, they never passed the bloody ball and wanted to go on one man solo dribbling excapades which were mega easy for the defence because they simply put 3-4 men on that idiot dribbler and it was game over for him.

Argentina dont play that nigger football. They play high iq football and pass really fast which can open up the Croatian defence very fast.

Do you uznderstand?

Brazil have better quality yes. But Brazil are low iq, they never passed the bloody ball and wanted to go on one man solo dribbling excapades which were mega easy for the defence because they simply put 3-4 men on that idiot dribbler and it was game over for him.

Argentina dont play that nigger football. They play high iq football and pass really fast which can open up the Croatian defence very fast.

Do you uznderstand?
If anything, passing the ball obsessively is what broke Brazil.

Many lost opportunities in all games because players kept passing the ball inside the area or near it

If anything, passing the ball obsessively is what broke Brazil.

Many lost opportunities in all games because players kept passing the ball inside the area or near it
I know what you mean. But you didnt understand me.

What I am saying is pass really quick down the line really fast and exploit the gaps in the defence before they can close the gaps. Thats what I mean.

Brazil tried to break through the defence instead of playing to exploit temporary gaps.

Now Argentina is playing chess not chekers like Brazil

I know what you mean. But you didnt understand me.

What I am saying is pass really quick down the line really fast and exploit the gaps in the defence before they can close the gaps. Thats what I mean.

Brazil tried to break through the defence instead of playing to exploit temporary gaps.

Now Argentina is playing chess not chekers like Brazil
This isn't possible with Croatia. THEIR DEFENSE IS PERFECT.

Argentina didn't exploit any gaps against Australia and KSA though, they played much worse offensively

This isn't possible with Croatia. THEIR DEFENSE IS PERFECT.

Argentina didn't exploit any gaps against Australia and KSA though, they played much worse offensively
hmm yeah Croatia do have a strong defence i agree. I wont be surprised if they beat Argentina. But i still think Argentina will win although knowing Croatia anything is possible they are the joker in the pack so to speak