Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based German supervisor

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
When I used to work at the airport, I had a old german supervisor mang who told me how die juden “have a nose for business, literally,” his words :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Did he mog you? :feelsjuice:

Either way, it is quite funny how we all acknowledge it in our minds, but simply saying the main overall perpetrators of globohomo beliefs, increasing economic downturn, support of degeneracy, and enabling of hypergamy/foid privilege will get you banned, cancelled, or otherwise ostracized for the heinous crime of wrongthink. :feelsclown:

Did he mog you? :feelsjuice:

Either way, it is quite funny how we all acknowledge it in our minds, but simply saying the main overall perpetrators of globohomo beliefs, increasing economic downturn, support of degeneracy, and enabling of hypergamy/foid privilege will get you banned, cancelled, or otherwise ostracized for the heinous crime of wrongthink. :feelsclown:
Ofc he mogged me by being over 6ft in height and aryan, jackass