Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Germancels demand glory holes to get their cocks sucked to relieve stress

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231031 050246 Reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/s/F5KJTprxbm

Foids will claim oppression:foidSoy: unless they'll be allowed to screen the clients so they can be Chad-only, I expect.

Damn, being Germanic has got to be one of the best cheatcodes for life that there are:dafuckfeels::fuk:. This shit in Germany now, while in the Netherlands driving instructors are legally allowed to paid by sex, Switzerland has a café where you get a blowjob along with the coffee, and in Austria, during Covid, a brothel encouraged vaccinations by providing free services to the guys that got vaccinated there, with even 14-year-old boys being allowed to visit. Of course, the majority of all of that prostitution is done by Slavwhores and other migrant foids from the rest of the Third World:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. Meanwhile, the 95%+ of the rest of humanity are just jealously watching, with their foids thirsting to be able to migrate to Germanic lands and join themigrant whores already there:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:.

No pussy no work!

Based no pussy no work

Foids will claim oppression:foidSoy: unless they'll be allowed to screen the clients so they can be Chad-only, I expect.

Damn, being Germanic has got to be one of the best cheatcodes for life that there are:dafuckfeels::fuk:. This shit in Germany now, while in the Netherlands driving instructors are legally allowed to paid by sex, Switzerland has a café where you get a blowjob along with the coffee, and in Austria, during Covid, a brothel encouraged vaccinations by providing free services to the guys that got vaccinated there, with even 14-year-old boys being allowed to visit. Of course, the majority of all of that prostitution is done by Slavwhores and other migrant foids from the rest of the Third World:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. Meanwhile, the 95%+ of the rest of humanity are just jealously watching, with their foids thirsting to be able to migrate to Germanic lands and join themigrant whores already there:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:.
Sex is human right, sex vouchers should be a thing

No pussy, no work no tax no construction no energy no wagie cagie

only 14 yo grills for me

Give us pussy or give us death!

GLORYHOLES???

No pussy no homework!
Based, teachers arent entitled to our homework. Giving her the ability to measure what youre learning in class is literal cuckoldry

peak societal death rattling, It’ll probably be trannies doing the sucking

A small price to pay by foids who'll ride the coat tails of the stemcels

I don't like the idea of a glory hole. More like dangerous hole of potential unpleasant surprises.

Man i wanna go there