Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel GERMANCELS DO NOT ENTER, SERIOUS SUIFUEL

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
@FemoidsGTFO @LastGerman @RemoveNormalfags @Rheinkwell

Brutal kalergipill

It's funny but a sad reality really.

The world lost ww2

brutal but funny

Over for germancels

Brutal kalergipill
Screenshot 20200313 211149 DuckDuckGo

just wageslave 14 hours a day for African refugee and his 6 children theory :lul::lul::lul:

It is over for Germany.

Cope. Iam an ethincel and iam hated by everybody in Germany

Deutsch: Als Kanake bin ich sowohl bei den Kerlen als auch beim Weibsvolk auf äußerste verhasst.

Massive cope

Your kidding right even a 1/4 white guy who is a arab passes as white this is cause of breeding in earlier periods with the Arabians if you get a white women and breed a arab man the kid would look nordic european we can even use a genetic pca if you want.

As if I'm ever going to work and pay taxes for fucking shitskins in my country.

That's reality.

On the one hand they are saying that immigrants are lazy and without jobs

On the other hand they say the immigrants are taking away their jobs

you can never please fascists

also lmao at fascists taking this obvious joke seriously

Deutsch: Als Kanake bin ich sowohl bei den Kerlen als auch beim Weibsvolk auf äußerste verhasst.
Ich lad dich auf men Döner ein wenn du Bock hast :)
As if I'm ever going to work and pay taxes for fucking shitskins in my country.
View attachment 270908
Lieblingsnazi :heart:

Yeah 'cos you're ugly.

A German drivers license pill.

Your kidding right even a 1/4 white guy who is a arab passes as white this is cause of breeding in earlier periods with the Arabians if you get a white women and breed a arab man the kid would look nordic european we can even use a genetic pca if you want.
'Passing' as white =/= being white european.
Are you a Jew, a cuck or an arab btw?
Just import foreign men bro, just let them breed white women bro, the kids will look white bro I promise. :soy:
Oh and don't forget their shitty religion and their low iq and their parasitic cost to the country bro.

so much for DEUTSCHland
C3629BFE 4F91 4F73 B2F3 8868C3D6082A

He's driving a car while @LastGerman can't get one :lul:

He's driving a car while @LastGerman can't get one :lul:

I could get myself a car but I do not have a driver licence because I cannot drive while every female can do it without any efforts whatsoever. This life is a fucking joke.

@SupremeG thoughts?

Just import foreign men bro, just let them breed white women bro, the kids will look white bro I promise. :soy:
Oh and don't forget their shitty religion and their low iq and their parasitic cost to the country bro.

You white nationalists types are the lowest iq people i have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

1 As if anyone cares about genotype tell me apart from apricity subhumans do normies care weather his great great great ancestors at k=11 had european ancestry or not ?. No they care about what they visually see and 9/10 the kids pass as white and European. You can cherry pick some very ethnic middle easterners like balochis but Iranians north Africans and turk roaches their kids will all pass white so your genotype cope makes no sense only subhumans are concerned about ancestry.

2 You guys complain about ethnic displacement by dudes who are already majority Caucasoid remember this Caucasoid+Caucasoid=Caucasoid and these dudes btw are more related to you than anyone else especially the roaches.

3 As if the west is different do you seriously not think the west worships a sand nigger god ? who do you think jesus was the king off it.

4 Even using gene maps the kids would cluster near europoid.

Like seriously you guys complain about the wrong people over breeding you should be concerned with chinks and curries and niggers

You white nationalists types are the lowest iq people i have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

1 As if anyone cares about genotype tell me apart from apricity subhumans do normies care weather his great great great ancestors at k=11 had european ancestry or not ?. No they care about what they visually see and 9/10 the kids pass as white and European. You can cherry pick some very ethnic middle easterners like balochis but Iranians north Africans and turk roaches their kids will all pass white so your genotype cope makes no sense only subhumans are concerned about ancestry.

2 You guys complain about ethnic displacement by dudes who are already majority Caucasoid remember this Caucasoid+Caucasoid=Caucasoid and these dudes btw are more related to you than anyone else especially the roaches.

3 As if the west is different do you seriously not think the west worships a sand nigger god ? who do you think jesus was the king off it.

4 Even using gene maps the kids would cluster near europoid.

Like seriously you guys complain about the wrong people over breeding you should be concerned with chinks and curries and niggers
Still makes no sense from any view point for any man to want to import foreign men which not only increases his competition for resources, women and "jobs". And having the pleasure of burdening the cost of them all. And they often have a hostile and parastitic attitude as shown in the video.
That sounds like a cuck mentality to me.

@SupremeG thoughts?
I'm not german but I do think that it's over for Germany. The man in the video basically is saying that refugees come in and get money shoved up their asses, get themselves luxury cars, like this gentleman in the video, while germans are working hard for their money. It is indeed over for Germany.

Still makes no sense from any view point for any man to want to import foreign men which not only increases his competition for resources, women and "jobs". And having the pleasure of burdening the cost of them all. And they often have a hostile and parastitic attitude as shown in the video.
That sounds like a cuck mentality to me.
exactly, makes no sense for incels to support mass immigration considering the vast majority of immigrants are men. It benefits women and the state, nobody else.

Jfl, that's actually pretty funny. On one hand, I can see why refugees should be asked to find jobs so they just don't live off the government. However, I can also see how refugees entering the workforce will drive down lower skill wages by creating an easily exploitable work force. I think that's why some countries avoid this problem entirely and just house refugees in camps with basic necessities.

Jfl, that's actually pretty funny. On one hand, I can see why refugees should be asked to find jobs so they just don't live off the government. However, I can also see how refugees entering the workforce will drive down lower skill wages by creating an easily exploitable work force. I think that's why some countries avoid this problem entirely and just house refugees in camps with basic necessities.
the smart countries avoid this problem entirely by refusing to accept refugees.

ur talking with a pajeetcel who has admitted to wanting nordic chads to impregnate his women :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: