Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Germans are shitskins compared to nordic peoples

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Germans can be considered shitskins compared to northern Eu, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there are German incel in Sweden living among tall blond gigachads

Refugees being forced into celibates while being hard labour to death alone in the future. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nice game libcuck and libleft
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Southern Germans, I guess you'd be right. Northern Germans, no.

south germans have highest iq

There's a range of light skin that toilets find attractive, I'd say globally this goes from Egypt (North of Nubia) to Lapland. You're safe as long as you're not a Nigger, Dravidian, Papuan, or Native Australian.

There's a range of light skin that toilets find attractive, I'd say globally this goes from Egypt (North of Nubia) to Lapland. You're safe as long as you're not a Nigger, Dravidian, Papuan, or Native Australian
I’m only talking about Germans not niggers or shitskins

i dont consider germans europeans at this point, i was in couple of cities, and its mostly brown, full of sand nig gers
same for sweden, other nordic countries are ok but sweds are most cucked creatures in the world, theyre locked in their homes and cant even go shopping cause sand nig gers rape them on the streets, and i mean both swedish feminine boys and their girls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Germans can be considered shitskins compared to northern Eu, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there are German incel in Sweden living among tall blond gigachads
massive cope.
They still mogs 98% of the world by whitness

You guys see one ugly guy that's a certain nationality and then you assume everyone's ugly. And no, slavniggers aren't THAT ugly and slavsheboons are nowhere near as hot as you guys make them out to be

i dont consider germans europeans at this point, i was in couple of cities, and its mostly brown, full of sand nig gers
same for sweden, other nordic countries are ok but sweds are most cucked creatures in the world, theyre locked in their homes and cant even go shopping cause sand nig gers rape them on the streets, and i mean both swedish feminine boys and their girls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nah sandcels are fine it’s mostly n1ggers who ruin the country, plus I’m only taking about actual Germans, Germans are uglier than nordics cuz of years of invasion by different ethnic groups, mainly by east and west breeding in the middle of europe

Says a shitskin himself:feelsjuice:

Nah sandcels are fine it’s mostly n1ggers who ruin the country, plus I’m only taking about actual Germans, Germans are uglier than nordics cuz of years of invasion by different ethnic groups, mainly by east and west breeding in the middle of europe
>iraqi-cel
>nah sandcels are fine
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

meanwhile sweden

allahu akbar!!!!!! our sand nig gerish god is better than yours!! (no one gives a fuck about religion anymore but mentally disabled believers of sheep-fucking allah will try to convert you anyway to pray to their imaginary desert demon)

allahu akbar!!!!!! our sand nig gerish god is better than yours!! (no one gives a fuck about religion anymore but mentally disabled believers of sheep-fucking allah will try to convert you anyway to pray to their imaginary desert demon)
Ok n1ggers loving faggot, welcome in niggers instead cuck

Ok n1ggers loving faggot, welcome in niggers instead cuck
youre both same shit, just stay in ur desert and drink your own piss like you did for centuries

Fuckin brutal:blackpill:
There's a range of light skin that toilets find attractive, I'd say globally this goes from Egypt (North of Nubia) to Lapland. You're safe as long as you're not a Nigger, Dravidian, Papuan, or Native Australian

youre both same shit, just stay in ur desert and drink your own piss like you did for centuries
Just keep welcoming “Christian” niggers instead , I’m sure your cities will be fine :feelskek:

Just keep welcoming “Christian” niggers instead , I’m sure your cities will be fine :feelskek:
actually you might be right, youre even worse than Christian niggers, they don't act like apes screaming prays to desert demon

Keep defending your whores stormcuck, they still perfer n1ggers and chads over subhuman retard
why so offended? because i insulted your demon from desert? sheep raping allah??? do you love him??

If u hate Islam that means u love liberal degeneracy
well average iq in iraq is around 65 so im not sure if im right person to [UWSL]explain the false dichotomy thing to you[/UWSL]

south germans have highest iq
party smile GIF by CSU

Keep coping shitskin faggot, Indians are on par with n1ggers interms of dark skin, Sandcels are much whiter and closer to EU
But your begging now? Its so cringy to beg to be seen as closer to White people when they used your entire country as a place to test all their bombs for decades :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: millions of your sand brothers dead and your here begging lol dumb victim

The whole world pissed on your country. Now you have the worst reputations as a rapist refugees in Europe hated and despised lol

Keep coping shitskin faggot, Indians are on par with n1ggers interms of dark skin, Sandcels are much whiter and closer to EU
Still you are a shitskin fool, stop coping:feelskek:

But your begging now? Its so cringy to beg to be seen as closer to White people when they used your entire country as a place to test all their bombs for decades :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: millions of your sand brothers dead and your here begging lol dumb victim

The whole world pissed on your country. Now you have the worst reputations as a rapist refugees in Europe hated and despised lol
These fools are low iq nigggers:lul:.
They won't stop sucking the boots of white men:owo::owo:

Same for Muslims pissed on your shitskin country for centuries :feelskek:

Germany is Northern Europe

I don't know what you're talking about.

The modern Germans have been diluted by Russian rapists after WW2 and all the Eastern Europeans and ofc nowadays the hordes of Muslims and Nogs. It's a sad state of affairs, we used to be the Übermensch.
But to be fair, we aren't as cucked as Swedes, the German police doesn't lose control like that and keeps the scum in its place.

Says the shitskin who says curries are aryans :lul:
And there is no denying in that. Every geneticist says we're Aryans especially Northwest Indians. Copers can't digest this fact. We have R1a haplogroup which is an Aryan(white) haplogroup which proves we're descendants of the Aryans.

And there is no denying in that. Every geneticist says we're Aryans especially Northwest Indians. Copers can't digest this fact. We have R1a haplogroup which is an Aryan(white) haplogroup which proves we're descendants of the Aryans.
Good keep worshiping your white master coping shitskin :feelskek:

:lul::lul: At least Indians bring innovation to the west, we're the highest earning income group in America (though we're still truecels). Low IQ sandnigger faggots just bring more crime into countries like Sweden and Germany :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yea u love working for whites as good Indian janitor :feelskek: while your women are getting fucked by nogs and chads, you shitskins collect your good shitskin point from your white masters :lul:

The modern Germans have been diluted by Russian rapists after WW2 and all the Eastern Europeans and ofc nowadays the hordes of Muslims and Nogs. It's a sad state of affairs, we used to be the Übermensch.
But to be fair, we aren't as cucked as Swedes, the German police doesn't lose control like that and keeps the scum in its place.
Most germans seem to be left wing pro migration racemixing , considering most of your leaders are leftist

We steal all the top corporate jobs in Finance, Engineering and CS, keep seething faggot. Too low IQ for dumbcunts like you. Every Iraqi, Lebanese I've come across here is a labourer they're too retarded for anything white collar jobs related :lul::lul::lul:
Keep coping with your IQ coping shitskins, low IQ nogs and sandcels get all the pussy in Europe