Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Germany between 1933-1945 was the most proggresive country in the world

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
Germany between 1933-1945 was the most proggresive country in the world.

The most technologiely advanced, the most free no j00ish central banks and debt slavery, women were treated with more respect they are treated now( Which is their own fault) and if they showed telent were able to achive higher position, such as hitl3rs female pilot that could save his life in 1945 Leni Riefenstahl which was his photographer and her camera skills were truly amazing.

Also hitl3r gave medals to women that gave birth to 7 childrean or more and respcted mothers.

Most of the technologies today are based on technologies that the j00s stole from the german, just like how ((Einstein)) stole his ideas from a german sceintist.

The world is not progressing today but regrassing, just like the leaders of that country knew would happen if they lose, which sadly happend.

yean financed with Jewish and USA money and inputs. The NSDP didnt do it on their own

I hate how liberals ruined the word "progress". Nowadays it's become basically synonymous with gay, trans and feminist shit in most people's minds.

I hate how liberals ruined the word "progress". Nowadays it's become basically synonymous with gay, trans and feminist shit in most people's minds.
They ruin everything.

I miss that germany, Germany of pre ww1 and pre ww2. I feel sad for what happend with the german people, many mistake me for being a german, im not german (Though I have germanic blood).

I miss that germany, Germany of pre ww1 and pre ww2. I feel sad for what happend with the german people,
When I was in Germany, something came across as off to me. It's kinda like a zombie country in a way, a country that died in 1945 but is now continuing in its undead , soulless form.

It's kinda like the Beatles after Brian Epstein's death, yeah, there were still three years to go until the final (di)solution, kek, but in practice, the band had already broken up. The White Album is basically three solo albums meshed together, and so were the two last ones.

many mistake me for being a german, im not german (Though I have germanic blood).
I'm technically German, but in practice, I'm a Brazilian with Iberian, Germanic, Slavic, and Berber blood.

Case in point from what I posted yesterday

All those groups should be exterminated.