Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Germany: Members of the empathetic gender beat the shit out of a 13 year old girl

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
They hit her in the face and poured coke over her: several girls attacked a 13-year-old in Heide. They filmed the assault with a cell phone. The police are now investigating the attackers.
Several girls between the ages of 13 and 16 beat and humiliated a 13-year-old girl in Heide in the Dithmarschen district (Schleswig-Holstein). The crimes were filmed using a smartphone, a police spokeswoman said on Tuesday.
Immediately after the incident on February 21, the police reported it, and the police have been investigating ever since. The police spokeswoman did not comment on the question of whether the girls had previously attracted attention because of the ongoing investigation.
The Schleswig-Holstein newspaper publisher had previously reported. According to this, the girl was hit on the nose, cigarette ash was thrown on her head and coke was poured over her head. The newspaper speaks of a torment "for hours".
Recently, another act of violence had caused shock nationwide: a twelve-year-old girl named Luise from Freudenberg in South Westphalia was recently found dead. Two girls from the girl's environment have confessed to the crime. Since these are younger than 14 years, they are not criminally responsible. The two girls left Freudenberg (North Rhine-Westphalia) together with their families.
I just watched the news about this on the TV. The article didn't mention that her hair was also set on fire.

Also a thing that none of the news articles mention, which you can see from the video footage though (even if they censored the faces), is that the 13 year old girl that gets beaten up is white and blonde, while all of her tormentors seems to be ethnics/sandniggers.
Stereotypes exist for a reason:feelshaha:. In an ideal world this would make the girl racist, but because of the brainwashing here she is probably going to apologize about white privilige.

@ADHD_cel @Swagpilled @Praise the Sun

the 13 year old girl that gets beaten up is white and blonde, while all of her tormentors seems to be ethnics/sandniggers.
Everything else would honestly surprise me.
And for all the non-Germancels, the place this happened is a small province town, just goes to show you how every inch of Germany is getting flooded with Sandniggers.

the 13 year old girl that gets beaten up is white and blonde, while all of her tormentors seems to be ethnics/sandniggers.
Stereotypes exist for a reason

is that the 13 year old girl that gets beaten up is white and blonde, while all of her tormentors seems to be ethnics/sandniggers.
germany will suffer a lot if she dosen't send those sandy to their desert.

the far right there tried a coup isn't? they march in the streets protesting too
That "coup" was an obvious false flag so that the government has an excuse to go full police state on wrongthinkers

Also even if it was real, it was cucked boomer conspiracy fags. Not actual based right-wingers

That "coup" was an obvious false flag so that the government has an excuse to go full police state on wrongthinkers

Also even if it was real, it was cucked boomer conspiracy fags. Not actual based right-wingers
:feelscry: its over

Saw it on TV, don't find it online

Here's a clip I found:
Dndkndme

That's what happens when you let fresh off the boat sand niggers into your country.

I just watched the news about this on the TV. The article didn't mention that her hair was also set on fire.

Also a thing that none of the news articles mention, which you can see from the video footage though (even if they censored the faces), is that the 13 year old girl that gets beaten up is white and blonde, while all of her tormentors seems to be ethnics/sandniggers.
Stereotypes exist for a reason:feelshaha:. In an ideal world this would make the girl racist, but because of the brainwashing here she is probably going to apologize about white privilige.

@ADHD_cel @Swagpilled @Praise the Sun
unsere goldstücke

BASED ARABS AHAHAHAHAHA YES YES YES KILL MORE PIGSKIN RETARDYAN TEENWHORES @Jotogo

I remember a while ago my finance professor was proudly telling us about how she and a group of others volunteered at a refugee center in Germany, and how she helped african and middle eastern migrants.

Whole time I was thinking about what percentage increase in violent crime she caused

The most stareotypical story ever made. Shitskins bulling a whipo. Much 1000 years Reich :feelskek:

This is the Germany Hitler was dreaming of:lul::lul:

Everything else would honestly surprise me.
And for all the non-Germancels, the place this happened is a small province town, just goes to show you how every inch of Germany is getting flooded with Sandniggers.
So it's happening in the rural areas also?

That's what happens when you let fresh off the boat sand niggers into your country.
This or they get trained in how to start NGO's for the White-Leftist causes in Globohomo Southern California

Foid on foid crime who cares