[Hypocrisy] GET A JOB YOU LAZY INCEL!! IM A HARDWORKING BLUE COLLAR MAN! A REAL MAN!!! AND I LOVE WORKING!!!!!!!!!

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
>wins $50m lottery
>instantly leaves work without even saying a word

I bet this guy probably watched shows about NEETS on TV and said the exact thing i posted in the title of the thread

“I was just at work and heard that the division one prize had not been claimed," he said.
“So I got my ticket and googled the numbers and saw that I had all of the winning numbers,” the man explained.
“I still wasn’t sure I’d won, so I called my daughter and asked her to check the numbers and she said to me ‘oh my god dad, I think you’ve won!’”
“As soon as she said that I just walked out from work. I didn’t say anything. I was just thinking ‘oh my god’."

Guykild

Guykild

Major
28d 3h 38m
Give it time.
Either someone will kill him for the money, or he will use it up on useless shit and be poor again.

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
8d 6h 46m
Either someone will kill him for the money,
Tbh.If i won a lottery the first thing i'd do is to immigrate and change identity to avoid family members and thieves in general

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
89d 3h 59m
Give it time.
Either someone will kill him for the money, or he will use it up on useless shit and be poor again.
Or more realistically he gets #Metoo'd by some random roastie whom he's never even met before and she claims the entire fortune because mUh HoLe

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
★★
19d 22h 28m
Imagine if he was a truecel and he can imagine winning the lottery as the "built up" luck he missed out on, like how ER thought he was supposed to win a lotto jackpot because of his other bad luck. Even drove to Arizona to buy the ticket.

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
31d 8h 28m
lottery is a massive scam.

This is just so much money, I want to help all of my family, my wife’s family and my friends,” the lucky winner said
fucking moron hes gonna get himself with nothing and possibly in debt with this attitude . Just help others above your needs bro!

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
lottery is a massive scam.
Yeh tbh i dont believe any of it

Anyone ever heard from a lottery winner before?

You never do.

Wouldnt be surprised if it was all just bullshit

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
31d 8h 28m
Yeh tbh i dont believe any of it

Anyone ever heard from a lottery winner before?

You never do.

Wouldnt be surprised if it was all just bullshit
my parents do lotto. biggest winnings they have gotten would be around $500 JFL. All these years of lotto yet your biggest pay out is FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS :feelskek:

Guykild

Guykild

Major
28d 3h 38m
Or more realistically he gets #Metoo'd by some random roastie whom he's never even met before and she claims the entire fortune because mUh HoLe
Would still die. Not killed by someone, but himself as he might off himself after losing it to that bitch if that happened.
Either way, give it time.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
★★★★★
11d 13h 48m
Coping off the Richter scale

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
my parents do lotto. biggest winnings they have gotten would be around $500 JFL. All these years of lotto yet your biggest pay out is FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS :feelskek:
Yeah winnings around $500 to $10k is all ive heard from of people who are real and legitimate people and not some random news story

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★
9d 3h 21m
lotto is rigged you never hear from winners again which is strange

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

I am Jack's atrophied prefrontal Neocortex
★★★★★
46d 1h 4m
If i ever won the lottery , wouldnt tell anyone , not even my family tbh .
I would just keep a facade of normalcy and find agood way to invest the money .

Giegue

Giegue

Full Power Autism
★★★
18d 4h 53m
And then the hundreds of family members you never heard of crawl from their graves, demanding a large sum of the money, leaving you either dead because you refuse, or leaving you with no more money left

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
31d 8h 28m
If i ever won the lottery , wouldnt tell anyone , not even my family tbh .
I would just keep a facade of normalcy and find agood way to invest the money .
Too bad most normies don’t think like this... I’ll never become a lottery “winner” because I’ll never buy a ticket in my lifetime.

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
11d 2h 59m
Give it time.
Hopefully the first option happens. The guy who won this money That he doesn't deserve strikes me as either a boomer cuck with a cuckservitive Christ cuck family or a new age numale father who makes goofy tik tok video in his wives clothes with his faggot goofy son while his wife sucks nigger Tyrone dick at her cubicle and his slut daughter gets her asshole prolasped by chads at her college she moved away from her faggot home to live in. Either way fuck this undeserving faggot so one better kill him

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
strikes me as either a boomer cuck with a cuckservitive Christ cuck family or a new age numale father who makes goofy tik tok video in his wives clothes with his faggot goofy son while his wife sucks nigger Tyrone dick at her cubicle and his slut daughter gets her asshole prolasped by chads at her college she moved away from her faggot home to live in
:feelskek:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
49d 2h 53m
I did that even without winning the lottery.

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
12d 12h 10m
"So I called my daughter" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul:

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
★★★★
3d 23h 40m
The sad truth is that so many lottery winners waste their winnings because the fundamental flaw of being bad with money is the only reason they were playing lotto to begin with.

Even if you enter the lottery for your entire life, you are far more likely to never win it than you are to get anything. For most people, it's flushing money down the toilet.

C

CuckedRedditor

Admiral
★★★
27d 57m
Lottery is a scam, who the fuck buys tickets anyway

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
10d 9h 47m
Just be a wagecuck bro

Girls love a hardworking man bro

Image result for wojak wagecuck

Related image

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
14d 15h 17m
Lotto is a scam. Don't waste your money with it.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
77d 23h 21m
For that money, I could surgerymaxx 1001 incels.

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
9d 15h 9m
Tbh.If i won a lottery the first thing i'd do is to immigrate and change identity to avoid family members and thieves in general
I’d be a minimalist neet for the rest of my life. Never have to leave my room ever again

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
10d 2h 43m
Lotto is a scam. Don't waste your money with it.
Unless you win buddy then suddenly all the money spend on it was worth it :feelsugh:

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Veteran
★★
9d 3h 40m
>wins $50m lottery
>instantly leaves work without even saying a word

I bet this guy probably watched shows about NEETS on TV and said the exact thing i posted in the title of the thread

“I was just at work and heard that the division one prize had not been claimed," he said.
“So I got my ticket and googled the numbers and saw that I had all of the winning numbers,” the man explained.
“I still wasn’t sure I’d won, so I called my daughter and asked her to check the numbers and she said to me ‘oh my god dad, I think you’ve won!’”
“As soon as she said that I just walked out from work. I didn’t say anything. I was just thinking ‘oh my god’."
He will end up worse than he was before winning. And that's not cope, it happens with idiots who win the lottery

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
14d 15h 17m
Unless you win buddy then suddenly all the money spend on it was worth it :feelsugh:
Do you really think that the guys behind it would give random people millions of dollars?

blueface Blueface

blueface Blueface

Beta Male Businessman
★★
3d 6h 42m
The sad truth is that so many lottery winners waste their winnings because the fundamental flaw of being bad with money is the only reason they were playing lotto to begin with.
lotto-cuck paradox

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
34d 20h 38m
Hard-work is overrated.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
29d 6h 51m
God, what I'd do with all that money.

I'd make a house with a baroque/classical romantic interior, buy $3 million worth of statues, have a collection of pre-merger AMG Mercedes cars, and LDAR in that house for the rest of my life.

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
17d 19h 25m
Wagers are the ultimate copers

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
63d 19h 53m
No one likes working. Everyone is a slave except neets

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Banned
-
39d 17h 7m
If ever won any money i'd use them to NEET as much as possible.

Kuuro

Kuuro

I walk among the cursed.
★★★★
7d 8h 27m
And then the hundreds of family members you never heard of crawl from their graves, demanding a large sum of the money, leaving you either dead because you refuse, or leaving you with no more money left

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
-
18d 23h 3m
Help family members lol people like that always end up falling back into poverty. I would use the money to become a supreme NEET.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★
37d 10h 43m
I clicked on the post and accidentally thought the boomer actually said this. I'm not as pissed off when men say "REAL MAN." I hate it when self-proclaimed INTERSECTIONAL FEMINISTS, unironically want "REAL MEN, TO MAN UP."

H

Homoculus

Banned
-
5d 15h 11m
Hopefully the first option happens. The guy who won this money That he doesn't deserve strikes me as either a boomer cuck with a cuckservitive Christ cuck family or a new age numale father who makes goofy tik tok video in his wives clothes with his faggot goofy son while his wife sucks nigger Tyrone dick at her cubicle and his slut daughter gets her asshole prolasped by chads at her college she moved away from her faggot home to live in. Either way fuck this undeserving faggot so one better kill him
You have a quite vivid imagination. Maybe try writing?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
63d 17h 50m
Do you really think that the guys behind it would give random people millions of dollars?
Why doesn't any of you guys just get a job at the lottery place (where they draw the balls live) and investigate and blow the whole lid on this thing then, or blackmail them for money, a few well placed spy cameras and you could easily get all the evidence you need, you'd see how it was rigged, etc

So why hasn't anybody done this?

I have spoken to people (at work) who personally knew lottery winners, those winners did what any smart person would, go into hiding, the argument that - "you never hear from these lottery winners so it isn't real" is retarded, would you make it publicly known you are a millionaire as a common man?

Your chances are winning are next to nothing, but the money is real, you can actually win, I think people just like to think the lottery is fake as a cope, because its "too unfair" that someone can just randomly have their entire life changed for the better, well guess what, how is that different than the genetic lottery you believe in (the black pill)

Don't you see the irony in denying a monetary lottery but acknowledging the genetic lottery, normies dismiss the genetic lottery using the same kinds of arguments - "you really think people can just get by on looks alone, I could never be that way, personality matters"

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
62d 3h 5m
Lottery is tax on the stupid. Wouldn't be surprised if these winners are fake, because if I won something like that I certainly would not tell anyone to begin with.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
63d 17h 50m
Lottery is tax on the stupid. Wouldn't be surprised if these winners are fake, because if I won something like that I certainly would not tell anyone to begin with.
JFL damned if you do, damned if you don't

"The lottery must be fake, nobody would admit to that, too dangerous, nobody would ever tell anyone"
ALSO
"Why is it we never hear about any of these winners, pretty strange, likely just scam, else why doesn't anyone know any lottery winners?"

I think people just like to think the lottery is fake as a cope, because its "too unfair" that someone can just randomly have their entire life changed for the better, well guess what, how is that different than the genetic lottery you believe in (the black pill)

Don't you see the irony in denying a monetary lottery but acknowledging the genetic lottery, normies dismiss the genetic lottery using the same kinds of arguments - "you really think people can just get by on looks alone, I could never be that way, personality matters"

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★
32d 17h 5m
Lottery is legal gambling. I don't have to google it to see who came up with it.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
62d 3h 5m
JFL damned if you do, damned if you don't

"The lottery must be fake, nobody would admit to that, too dangerous, nobody would ever tell anyone"
ALSO
"Why is it we never hear about any of these winners, pretty strange, likely just scam, else why doesn't anyone know any lottery winners?"
Well yeah, I really wouldn't know, I don't know any lottery winners. I've only seen it on the news. Could totally be fake from all I know.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
63d 17h 50m
Well yeah, I really wouldn't know, I don't know any lottery winners. I've only seen it on the news. Could totally be fake from all I know.
Why doesn't any of you guys just get a job at the lottery place (where they draw the balls live) and investigate and blow the whole lid on this thing then, or blackmail them for money, a few well placed spy cameras and you could easily get all the evidence you need, you'd see how it was rigged, etc

So why hasn't anybody done this?

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
62d 3h 5m
I would assume they make you sign a shitload of legal stuff before taking you in preventing this

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
63d 17h 50m
I would assume they make you sign a shitload of legal stuff before taking you in preventing this
None of that actually matters if you prove the lottery to be fraudulent, it would render the contract null and void since it was conducted under illegal circumstances, you can't sue someone for proving that you were frauding millions of people JFL, the courts won't allow it, either way you could leak the info anonymously

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
62d 3h 5m
None of that actually matters if you prove the lottery to be fraudulent, it would render the contract null and void since it was conducted under illegal circumstances, you can't sue someone for proving that you were frauding millions of people JFL, the courts won't allow it, either way you could leak the info anonymously
Interesting. Id assume they'd do anything they can to stop you if you had such info though, they make alot of money off these lotteries.