Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Get psychological help "soyface.jpg"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
The only person I talk to besides this forum is in a psych ward after admitting himself there. Now they refuse to let him out and won't tell him when he will be released. They pump him with drugs that knock him out for hours and leave his head empty.

Before doing this he fell for the meme of antidepressants. A jew meme. They mess up with your erection also but now they almost gave him the meds that increase the breast tissue.
That's why I call out every retard who ever mentions mental help. You will fall for these Jew pseudo science lies and ruin your life even further. Personally I will never talk to anyone whose profession is even loosely based on mental health. Nor will I ever be admitted to their wards. I would rater go to a prison in Guatemala than stay there.

None of us have strong mental isssues and even if we do no one can fix them. We suffer from our terrible situation and we are bitter and or weird because we lost nearly all of our youth.
No drug will ever give me back a 16 year old body and a chance to live a normal life. No drug or a talk to some brainwashed fanatical feminist male or female that peddles this pseudo science will ever get me laid.

we all have TRAUMA and we all need to go to THERAPY

we all have TRAUMA and we all need to go to THERAPY
Yes we do.

Unfortunately however for us our “RX” or rather our “prescription” and that which would “cure” us is reserved for Chad only.

Genuine female desire is a helluva drug.

high IQ. smoking weed is probably better than therapy for most here

therapy is a scam