Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting bullied on twitch for being an incel

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
It looks like a ton of people found out I am an incel and have been constantly moking me for it on twitch, be careful brocels

you have a video titled "the end of rambling of an incel", ofc they would find out you are an terrorist intell

What's your Twitch?

If anyone finds out you are sympathetic to inkwells you are marked for death tbh

Fuck normies

stream garfield kart

Tennoheika banzai.

twitch is filled with a bunch of incels in denial who give titty streamers half their bank account and just spam stupid emotes.

the only person I watch on that platform is T1 and his chat isn't that bad

twitch is filled with a bunch of incels in denial who give titty streamers half their bank account and just spam stupid emotes.
:yes:

I think they are stalking me, normally people wouldn't know but some people are paying extra attention
doesnt make sense but alright

Just own it. What can they do? You didn't link your real identity to your social media, did you?

Twitch is where simps pay foids to exist and they don't even get naked.

What did you expect?

Don't have to warn me I'm way too ugly and high inhib to show my face online or engage with random people.

What's your twitch account?

Twitch is where simps pay foids to exist and they don't even get naked.

What did you expect?

Twitch mods allow that shit because they are fucking cucks. You rarely see any female streamers get banned.

Twitch mods allow that shit because they are fucking cucks. You rarely see any female streamers get banned.
A foid streamer could scream "NIGGER" fifty times on stream and kill a baby with a hairdryer and get a one day ban. Then she would get an email from Twitch saying they made a mistake and giver her $10,000 to make up for the money she didn't earn for a single night.

A foid streamer could scream "NIGGER" fifty times on stream and kill a baby with a hairdryer and get a one day ban. Then she would get an email from Twitch saying they made a mistake and giver her $10,000 to make up for the money she didn't earn for a single night.

I wonder what goes through those simps mind who subscribe for like $50 a month. Literally all they get is a "omg thank you [simp's username]" They probably save that clip and jack off to it.

I wonder what goes through those simps mind who subscribe for like $50 a month. Literally all they get is a "omg thank you [simp's username]" They probably save that clip and jack off to it.
It's literally like black slaves giving everything they own to their masters.