Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting comfy for the night.

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Loser, barely human.
★★★★★
Time to comfymax and go to sleep. I’ll probably charge my phone while I go coom, then when I’m done I’ll read some manga in bed while falling asleep.

How are other people comfymaxing? What’s everyone up to?

Drinking stella

Bout to take a benadryl and relax. Im addicted to benadryl and it gives me euphoria.
I’m also about to take Benadryl actually lol. I recently started taking some before bed when I was sick and realized I sleep so much better on it. Sounds like you may be in a bit of a different situation with it though?
What manga?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Been making my way through it. You reading anything?

I’m also about to take Benadryl actually lol. I recently started taking some before bed when I was sick and realized I sleep so much better on it. Sounds like you may be in a bit of a different situation with it though?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Been making my way through it. You reading anything?
I've been reading that mainstream manga Jujutsu Kaisen, don't read anything else really. I tried getting into Sakamoto days but it was too boring.

I've been reading that mainstream manga Jujutsu Kaisen, don't read anything else really. I tried getting into Sakamoto days but it was too boring.
I see, how do you like jjk? (That seems to be the abbreviation). And whats sakamoto days about?
I only take 50 mg and have been using it for the past 10 years. I cant sleep without it and get anxiety if I dont take it. Im sure with the euphoria it still gives me ill be in for some serious WDs.
Wow 10 years. I mean 50mg is the recommended dose on the package though right. But yeah it seems like it. And you still feel the effect when you take it? That’s pretty cool.

I see, how do you like jjk?
It gets pretty exciting at times so I quite like that about it.
And whats sakamoto days about?
It details the adventures of a retired hitman that got fat but more skilled which is shown when a former acquaintance pulls him back into the underworld.

It gets pretty exciting at times so I quite like that about it.

It details the adventures of a retired hitman that got fat but more skilled which is shown when a former acquaintance pulls him back into the underworld.
Ah I see, that’s a good trait for them to have ( excitement). Sakamoto days sounds interesting. Guess it didn’t pan out for you huh.

I took my Jew pills like a good goy

It’s a ritualistic practice like any other so suppose so . I want to quit though
I see. I guess I meant more the effects of them, although it’s possible you accounted for that in your response. Are there side effects making you wanna quit them? Mine aren’t too bad but I just hate taking pills

Laying on my bed, on .is.

The usual Friday night routine

I see. I guess I meant more the effects of them, although it’s possible you accounted for that in your response. Are there side effects making you wanna quit them? Mine aren’t too bad but I just hate taking pills
It numbs me. So comfy in a way. But a very artificial comfy feeling. I don’t want to get addicted though.

Laying on my bed, on .is.

The usual Friday night routine
Nice. Any good threads?
It numbs me. So comfy in a way. But a very artificial comfy feeling. I don’t want to get addicted though.
i see. I had similar issues with those before… the numbness was nice but it just felt like I wasn’t human.

Nothing so far tbh. How about you?
I’m also on is just browsing and chilling. Just talking in this thread and one or two others. I just went to @Pixycel ’s profile to look at his avi again.

Just realized I have 3,333 posts. Well this makes 3,334.

I’m also on is. Just talking in this thread and one or two others. I just went to @Pixycel ’s profile to look at his avi again.
The Ashley Graves pic? Lol

The Ashley Graves pic? Lol
Is that her name? I guess so. There are a few of us over there who are really into it. Dude’s probably weirded out by all of us

Probably gonna fall asleep soon. But will see messages in the morning. Or if I wake up during the night which is likely to happen.

Good night brocels :feelscomfy:

Gonna put on some warm clothes, get my cigarettes and lighter, and go for a night drive to nowhere.

Maybe stop and get some food some places but mostly to smoke at random places.

I think I'll drink some tea, listen to some lofi, and play vidya later.