Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting heightmogged is brutal

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Tallfags in here should be grateful to barely experience this, it is just extreme suifuel.
:feelsUnreal:

I just don't give a damn anymore. happens daily so

That's okay-ish, being in 3rd world you're not the shortest. i could trade heights with you if you like
Honestly man, all that shit you hear about people being short in 3rd world is fake, most population sure are short but most middle class people is between 5'7-6'0 which also happens to be where I stand :feelsbadman:

Honestly man, all that shit you hear about people being short in 3rd world is fake, most population sure are short but most middle class people is between 5'7-6'0 which also happens to be where I stand :feelsbadman:
i'm 3rd world and im short asf, what i mean is at 5'7 you're okay. being average is alright

But still, even if a tall foid manages to fuck a chadlet she would still view him as a sex toy like a vibrator not a real 6'3 man.
My foid cousin has a husband shorter than her:feelsUnreal:

This reminds me of a video I saw where there were several women and several men and they had to choose the most attractive one, the shortest men was favored with all the money possible a great career, despite all this they still refused to choose him this guy would have had to be literally "God" to have a chance nothing but pure brutality.

Last edited: